Houkago wa Kenka Saikyou no Gyaru ni Tsurekomareru Seikatsu Kanojo-tachi ni Sukarete, Boku mo Saikyou ni!? - Ch. 3 - Two Lessons

Dex-chan lover
Heres the correct mindset to have for our boy. When hitting a girl, just yell "Trans rights"

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the manga adaptation changes the annoying arc that is not that far off from the intro.

Stupid damsel in distress arc to save one of the girls from getting drug raped, cause fuck us who want an actual strong female character that does not need to be saved by the protag.:cautious:
Incredible. Sounds like this shit is gonna be ass then. I wonder why many japanese authors are so obsessed with making the hero save a girl from being raped. Genuinely the worst trope and its insane that its a trope at all.

Dex-chan lover
Man is turning into Sanji.
Also low kicks are low-key some of the most busted self-defence moves you can use. They're fast, powerful, and really hard to avoid. Kicking someone in the shin can be absolutely devastating.

Dex-chan lover
Power is different from strength. Power involves explosive strength that is linked to flexibility. Look how many steps of the ladder he can jump. He threw a low kick, but he should be able to throw a middle kick.

XygjE8s.png
So, erm... I used to jump that many steps when I was his age too, but I've never been able to kick any higher than he did.

If this is BS, then so is your understanding of biophysics, because it's completely detached from reality.

Dex-chan lover
Incredible. Sounds like this shit is gonna be ass then. I wonder why many japanese authors are so obsessed with making the hero save a girl from being raped. Genuinely the worst trope and its insane that its a trope at all.
Rape is a very obvious and easy to understand Bad Thing. Having someone stand against someone doing said Bad Thing is a very obvious and easy to understand way to make them out to be a Good Guy, or to reinforce said concept, while also building a positive relationship between rescuee and rescuer. It's incredibly easy to understand why it's done, if you stop a moment and think about it, instead of just slandering people because you dislike how commonly it is used.

Dex-chan lover
This is BS. With powerful legs like his, he would certainly be able to kick higher than that.

ESyK6iz.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Actually how high do you kick isnt related to how powerful your legs are but how flexible you are. Most people are only going to be able to do low and middle kicks when they start out. Especially for folks with Confidence issues like him. On top of that his form isn’t optimal yet

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rape is a very obvious and easy to understand Bad Thing. Having someone stand against someone doing said Bad Thing is a very obvious and easy to understand way to make them out to be a Good Guy, or to reinforce said concept, while also building a positive relationship between rescuee and rescuer. It's incredibly easy to understand why it's done, if you stop a moment and think about it, instead of just slandering people because you dislike how commonly it is used.
Its also incredibly distasteful and really shitty to frame your female characters as damsels in distress who need main character-kun to save their ass. It's never done well because all it does is serve as a convenient reason for a girl to fall in love with the main character while also objectifying women and its just generally fucked up to use a sensitive subject like that as a romance plot device.

Dex-chan lover
A big boobs nice on the outside but potentially toxic on the inside closed eyes girl with a hint of gyaru? You sonfabitch, I'm in!

Double-page supporter
This is BS. With powerful legs like his, he would certainly be able to kick higher than that.

ESyK6iz.png

Thanks for the chapter!
He may have strength, but it's all built for directing force downward to catch him as he jumps down stairs. He wouldn't have worked on the flexibility to kick higher.

(I used to jump down the fire stairs of my building one flight at a time)

Double-page supporter
Why is Haruno's uniform different? Is it like all first-years wear a dark uniform?

Dex-chan lover
Why is Haruno's uniform different? Is it like all first-years wear a dark uniform?
Their school probably have two version of uniform to choose for the girls.

There are two other 1st year girls (Haruno’s friends, not that close to Shiki and the others). One of them also wear the black sailor uniform, while the other wear shirt.

I think most high school girls prefer the shirt and blazer uniform these days.
Sailor uniform has this out-of-date image, and less option to customise to show individuality.
Like, all those Banchou and Sukeban manga where the characters wear gakuran and sailor uniform are old, or feels old.

Dex-chan lover
"Who are all these beauties?"
I mean... They all seem to have excess chest fat so I wouldn't call any of them "beauties". I hope a flat chested girl shows up soon to actually take that title.

Dex-chan lover
Considering our protagonist is a wimp. Shouldnt he train his body before trying a martial art?

Kid can barely raise his leg.

Dex-chan lover
She’s not actually training him martial arts, at least not in the way her family trained her.
It’s more like delinquents brawling, and her training is still on letting him get used to moving his body and react faster. Also to concentrate more on the fighting rather than gets pressured by his opponent even before the fight begin.

Users who are viewing this thread