Houkago wa Kenka Saikyou no Gyaru ni Tsurekomareru Seikatsu Kanojo-tachi ni Sukarete, Boku mo Saikyou ni!? - Ch. 3 - Two Lessons

Dex-chan lover
With the focus on his legs being strong, I hope he focuses on that specifically. I don't see many characters who exclusively use their legs to fight.

Sanji has shown me how cool that is.

Dex-chan lover
1100-boobs.png

Dex-chan lover
No it's not. Both require different way to execute.

There's also the fact that a high kick isn't something a non-fighter know how to do properly since it's not something you do in everyday life (whereas a low kick is basically an extended walk motion).
She told him to kick as high as he can, not to do a high kick. With his legs he should be able to do a middle kick. In fact, a front kick like the one he did in chapter 1 would have been higher.

Dex-chan lover
No it's not. Both require different way to execute.

There's also the fact that a high kick isn't something a non-fighter know how to do properly since it's not something you do in everyday life (whereas a low kick is basically an extended walk motion).
kicking anywhere above a low kick is also a sure way for a newbie to get pared and punched in the face.

Dex-chan lover
I read that as his embarrassment from remembering her panty flashing high kick made him kick lower than he intended.

I do like he started on teaching last year's work first, if she was already struggling then.

If this is one of those delinquent schools, don't they make the tests easier or otherwise make the scores better than they should be because the school doesn't want to seem like they suck so much worse than they already are?

Dex-chan lover
So it's his own damn fault he's at this school. Helping the old lady, sure I can give that a pass. But everything else after? Chose to do that shit

Double-page supporter
hoped for something else after reading the first chap

Aggregator gang
She told him to kick as high as he can, not to do a high kick. With his legs he should be able to do a middle kick. In fact, a front kick like the one he did in chapter 1 would have been higher.
I can skip 5 steps if I do a sort of a leap like MC does in the first chapter, but I’m not flexible to do even a mid kick from a standstill because I’m really stiff.

Being able to leap due to explosive power does not mean you are flexible to bend your body for a proper kick.

It could well be that the MC doesn’t know that he should bend his upper body further back if he wants his kicks to land higher, thus stood stiffly straight and kicked. Try standing straight and kick forward as high you can without leaning upper body at all, and I promise your kick won’t land higher than someone’s knee-height at most.

Dex-chan lover
oh just like "how to fight / viral hit", we're starting from calf kick :meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread