Houkago wa Kenka Saikyou no Gyaru ni Tsurekomareru Seikatsu Kanojo-tachi ni Sukarete, Boku mo Saikyou ni!? - Ch. 5 - Plan

Dex-chan lover
I was about to say
j3f7wc6.png
Thug logic:
Bringing 20 vs 4: That's a fair fight!

Being in 1 vs 2: What a pussy, fight like a man etc etc

Aren't bearings just Metal BBs?
For real world purposes, yes. They're both small spheres. If you want to get technical. The BB in BB pellets is a shot size. BB pellets are supposed to be .18 inches in the US, but if you go to Academy, you'll usually see .177 BBs. The balls of a ball bearing are what ever size they need to be for the ball bearing to function.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bearings? Yikes. I think that counts as a deadly weapon now.
Yeah, you'd think this would at least warrant a disclaimer like 'This is a work of fiction that depicts illegal activities. Do not try to imitate', if not outright censorship, considering how sensitive Japan is about potentially dangerous items.
On the other hand, I hear the maximum allowed pressure in airsoft is very limited in Japan, so these bearings may not have that much punch. And in any case, using such non-standard pellets would probably make these guns more prone to jamming and excessive wear.

Dex-chan lover
Bearings? Yikes. I think that counts as a deadly weapon now.
100%. Those guns can wound and even kill small animals, normally. Bearings and the modification to fire bearings at reasonable projectile speeds would cause serious damage.

Wow, magical pepper spray that only affects the bad guys. Dropping this.
Wow, a magical dumbass that doesn't realize that the main girl uses fans and was actively blowing it away from them into the group!

Dex-chan lover
She does say that the gun was modified further too, so besides the BBs she was firing it was probably at a higher velocity than a standard BB gun and, as others have said, they can be used to kill small pest like animals or squirrels and the like.

Plus considering the main girl uses metal fans as weapons, there's at least some excuse there that it kept them from getting blowback on the pepper spray. That being said, despite never actually spraying any myself, I don't think it would work like that either but hey, manga logic.

Group Leader
heh dollar store's Girls of the Wild is pretty ok, but there it made sense for them to have a group of fighting girls in a school. And this girl openly saying "my sex skills are much better!" is weird as fuck :nyoron:
Girls of the Wild, damn now that's a throwback

Dex-chan lover
She does say that the gun was modified further too, so besides the BBs she was firing it was probably at a higher velocity than a standard BB gun and, as others have said, they can be used to kill small pest like animals or squirrels and the like.

Plus considering the main girl uses metal fans as weapons, there's at least some excuse there that it kept them from getting blowback on the pepper spray. That being said, despite never actually spraying any myself, I don't think it would work like that either but hey, manga logic.
As someone who has, fans (both hand and mechanical) work amazingly well to clear out a localized area, especially if you're spraying it in an arc away from said area. You don't want to hang around for very long in an enclosed area where you spray it either way, because of residual particulate that will remain in the air, but for the short duration of time they're spending there? Not a problem.

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, I don't think it would help. Could even cause problems. Because the OC spray is aerosolized droplets and and the air currents you're getting with a small handheld fan, you're going to create small vortices from the movement of it which will inadvertently pull the air with the droplets in back to you. Doesn't help that it's in a confined area with likely minimal ventilation.

I've both used and had used on me OC stream and OC mist sprays. Having tried OC mist, I will never buy or utilize that shit ever. It will always somehow find a way to come back at you, even in diluted form, and hit you. OC stream sprays are much better at avoiding this, but also not as simple to use because you do have to aim and hit the face to get full effect (but I will say this: if you get hit by a stream of OC in your face, it's going to be much worse than even if you got hit by an aerosolized mist; I was back to mostly normal after a little less than half-an-hour from mist, stream was over than hour before the effects started to subside and this was with my housing down my face with a garden hose for several minutes). And most people don't buy stream sprays and use mist just like we see here in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
This seems like a fun series. Blonde gun girl gives off best girl vibes.

Dex-chan lover
heh dollar store's Girls of the Wild is pretty ok, but there it made sense for them to have a group of fighting girls in a school. And this girl openly saying "my sex skills are much better!" is weird as fuck :nyoron:
YO girls of the wild, that gave me flashbacks holy cow how long has it BEEN, I totally forgot that existed wtf :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
That was barely a plan tho.

They just moved the ambush and directly walk into it anyway.

All just to not be seen?
Or maybe cause shooting bearing guns at people is illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread