Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 137 - Chopman and Pink Battalion, Part 2

Can someone give a summary of wtf happened lately in this manga? I'm so confused, lost and a lot sorta of crap that i can't even understand.

Dex-chan lover
Big dude was born weighing 8kg? His poor mother...
I thought I was huge, but 17 pounds at birth...jesus. That's nearly twice mine. (9 pounds 9 ounces on 9/10/1999 at 9 PM-my mom waited a day because there was a y2k esque fear of the date 9/9/1999. but also I think if I'd been born then, I would be some kind of wizard)

Group Leader
Mangaka:"Believe me dear readers, this close up of her ass is crucial to the plot"
urH7M9h.png

Dex-chan lover
D just casually acknowledging his Invaderness to Green Ranger (by mentioning the flying fortress only having radio) was kinda nice. I guess I expected him to keep up more of a front than that.
I think waiting a year in prison with green battalion's consent has fundamentally changed all their relationships.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Female Red Keeper would be a real "I love the kind of woman that will actually just kill me" moment.

Dex-chan lover
Why did he look at her ass?

Also, that Divine Tool is called "God of Wisdom" and that's really neat.

Dex-chan lover
Oh he let chopman go because he seemed human. D is becoming more human. I wonder if Hibiki would mirror this by slowly having his sense of justice get twisted?

Wow, I forgot that he can abuse his "losing limbs" as location searcher. D really fit on this kind of mission, huh. Doesn't need use Divine Tool Replica either
Oh wow i didn't realize the close up to D's hands is a hint to that

Users who are viewing this thread