Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Ch. 53.2

Dex-chan lover
Her womb huh? That's kinky.
mr-stark-i-dont-feel-so-good.gif

Mr Noah, I don't feel so good.

Dex-chan lover
Author nerfed the protagonist really hard.
This is marvel/dc writing now. MC is only as strong as plot demands. Plot demands he wimp now.
I hate it when OP villains just show out of literal nowhere. What a boring development.
Wasn’t her existence talked about early on?
Talked about and shown in some flashbacks. I think it was more built along that she was misunderstood like the protagonist was and not actually a villain. Also it was hinted that she'd be depowered or something, at least that is what I took from the few brief panels she appeared/was mentioned in. Not this "another generic villain", tho let's just wait a few chapters and then we can hear her sob story and how everything she does is justified and when she dies we should feel bad.
Or even worse... this is all a test for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
So, it was mentioned some chapters ago that this was already close to the end of the novel (i think it was in 49?), and checking out the raws in gangan app, looks like is ending with chapter 56, so just a few more (raws at 56.1)

Last edited:
Contributor
Man this really feels like that moment in a final fantasy game where you've beated who you thought was the big bad only to find the bigger bad and have to fight God itself

Users who are viewing this thread