D-Frag! - Ch. 160 - We Won't Lose to You

Dex-chan lover
Bring in the NPCs to explain what happens, and then have them argue among each other. This is probably the main reason there are so many side characters.

So, if the goal is to make the other drop the ball first, and they can pass, it means they're using tennis rules, as whichever ball is on their side counts for them if they drop it.

Takao is effectively three players at once.

"They're doing whatever they want!"
They've not done that for too long, though. Just some 159 and a half chapters.

Don't hurt the MC's sister. That's going to bring the entire harem against them. For good reason.

I gave up trying to understand this series a long, long time ago. It's all stop boke and tsukomi... i feel like the straight man is actually the reader.
Yeah, it's how you enjoy it. Or just tag along for the ride.

Well everyone it's been fun...dropping this today just cause I don't want to read desuno after every sentence from now on....
Out of everything crazy and potentially annoying in this manga, that's your straw?

Dex-chan lover
What going with kazama, seriously I need the details from the last chapter last panel where he was in a fight.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Noe, hair aside, she's a regular person surrounded by crazy people. I'd say at least she has her big brother for protection, except it's kind of his fault that she's surrounded by crazy people 😂

Users who are viewing this thread