Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 112 - Kazuki's love.

Supporter
i'm glad that after leaving that obnoxious island this new arc is just progression every release

Dex-chan lover
Finally someone who acknowledges their own feelings, this is going to get good,

All the girls are great but if I had to
Choose then I’m team Miwa

Dex-chan lover
As much as I love for my girl Kazuki to win the race :meguupog:, it'll probably end with the author, like all other other authors, railroading Yuu to the most "safe" choice, that is Niko... :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
someone a while ago mentioned how it felt like every single chapter now was just a bunch of close ups of the girls blushing and i seriously can't untangle myself from that observation. now whenever one of them blushes i have a pavlovian response of "i cannot believe how long that beach arc was."

Dex-chan lover
20240223031704-bd7497ee-me.jpg

This better be a harem ending, or I'm gonna be angy.​
Doesn't even have to be the Golden ending. I would be very much satisfied if we got a dedicated ending for each heroines, like "Bokuben".

Supporter
Doesn't even have to be the Golden ending. I would be very much satisfied if we got a dedicated ending for each heroines, like "Bokuben".
That doesn't sound bad at all, "Ichigo 100%" should have ended like that too.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Kyaaaaa~
At least she accepted how she now feels for him. But for sure, now that she set an example, the other 2 might follow suit soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread