Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
That was the premise since chapter 1. What were you expecting? That they’d try to prevent some disaster or something like Your Name?
They were hating each others guts in ch.1 (well obviously most of it is resentment and lack of communication but still). In real life, you need time and space to appriciate and look at things from a different angle before going back at it. There is like what? 2 days between deciding to divorce --> back again? If the whole thing was this shallow, why even bother to include it? You don't magicly forget how you end up in that position considering they have just gone back in time. Didn't forget or forgive anything about each other but already will be married in 1-2 weeks with this pace.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This may be my very cynical side speaking but I feel like this is just going to be one continuous very annoying circle. They are practically already together again now so it’s kinda like what’s the point?
Sometimes it's about the journey, not the destination. If you don't agree with that philosophy, I suppose you could drop this manga?

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm already all in for club Prez, hope she have good and pretty boyfriend and won't fall for this guy... He's kinda cringe...

Group Leader
10 years old games graphics are not ass!
Compare Arkham City's graphics with the newest Suicide Squad, the graphics from 10 years ago looks much better!

When it comes to Japanese games, Valkyrie Chronicles from 2008 still looks amazing, the first time I saw it on a stream last month I thought it was from the last 5 years!

Dex-chan lover
I am 100% sure the president will fall in love with Kouhei and there will be a 2nd guy that will appear to join the club that will fall in love with Yuzuka and then we will see drama between this love square.

I genuinely hope they reconcile and become a couple again. I really like them together they looked so cute.

I hope the drama aspect of the manga is not going to get overblown.

Thanks for the scanlations 🙏🙏🙏 I know this is probably an advertisement for the LN but I'm getting hooked on to this series

Group Leader
With how much they manage to get along, one has to wonder what the hell led to them divorcing in the first place.

(Edit: I thought you meant one that she was WRITING. From the comment about the artwork on door of the club being familiar it is foreshadowed that the Prez will become a mangaka in the future.)

Like in the Remake Our Life! anime adaptation. I haven't read the mange yet (looks like only 7 volumes) so I don't know how the manga wraps up.
Yes indeed, the "famous mangaka" that Kouhei like is construct with two syllable of the name and first name of Prez... conincidence ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread