Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Pick a top tier? Come on, fighting game should be about fun, Kouhei! Let your wife have fun with her character.
Kinda weird you'd do a jumping heavy kick into a Hoyokusen though. Hope this alternate Street Fighter IV lets you parry!

Chizuru-senpai's right, Kouhei and Yuzuka should learn to get along with each other. They have too many shared experiences and emotions for them to just ignore each other. Getting along as friends will make your lives much better! It doesn't have to be right away.

It is weird to have her as a senpai when she's actually younger. I wonder if she'll figure something out? She's already heard too many suspicious things.

Dex-chan lover
Man, they're tsundere for each other. I guess their mutual stubbornness and resulting conflict drove them apart. I guess it'll be about them mellowing out and getting a better understanding of each other. Hope we get some more back story.

Dex-chan lover
It's a really cute novel. Their mutual denial is fun...and there IS a reason for their anger, but it's totally misplaced.
Did her sister start the problem or just increase it? I don't remember.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck did their marriage sour so badly when clearly they still love each other very much
It just happened, could be one small argument that spiral out of control and no one want to concede first, which overtime built up and eventually spill the whole thing. Or marriage life simply become too exhausting for both of them and they felt like they can't be with each other anymore

Dex-chan lover
The universe is doing its best to get them back together.

Also the game they're playing is SFIV. A game that came out while I was in the middle of university. :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread