Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
hoping you get a better raw provider
Nothing much they can do about that other than waiting for volumes, since the serie only source as of now is niconico which have potato quality raws, they probably can upscale them but yeah, there is nothing better for now

Supporter
It's a really cute novel. Their mutual denial is fun...and there IS a reason for their anger, but it's totally misplaced.
Not totally, but to a significant extent. There's that huge trust/belief thing they never really quite worked out last time. Yeah, they eventually moved past the event itself, but the time it took and the rift it caused left major damage.

Dex-chan lover
It just happened, could be one small argument that spiral out of control and no one want to concede first, which overtime built up and eventually spill the whole thing. Or marriage life simply become too exhausting for both of them and they felt like they can't be with each other anymore
Is this the real story? Figured since it's a manga there would be an actual reason like his sister was a yandere and sabotaged it.

Dex-chan lover
Spoil me. I need to know and I seriously doubt this manga is gonna adapt the whole thing!
Thats the worst part of adaptations. They're just advertisement for the LN. Shame cuz this is looking pretty good.

Supporter
ah, yes... the "constantly arguing = they're actually super close" phenomenon... i understand teasing in relationships, but arguing like they do doesn't seem productive or close at all, just seems annoying

Dex-chan lover
10 years old games graphics are not ass!
Compare Arkham City's graphics with the newest Suicide Squad, the graphics from 10 years ago looks much better!

When it comes to Japanese games, Valkyrie Chronicles from 2008 still looks amazing, the first time I saw it on a stream last month I thought it was from the last 5 years!
If you see VC4 you can instantly tell how much they improved but you're right that stylized artstyles and graphics age much better than those going for realism.

Dex-chan lover
I am 100% sure the president will fall in love with Kouhei and there will be a 2nd guy that will appear to join the club that will fall in love with Yuzuka and then we will see drama between this love square.

I genuinely hope they reconcile and become a couple again. I really like them together they looked so cute.

I hope the drama aspect of the manga is not going to get overblown.
Doubt it, otherwise author wouldn't so readily put her into shipping them.
Might have some secondary(as in, another pair) romance potential tho.

Dex-chan lover
iu

Supporter
Is this the real story? Figured since it's a manga there would be an actual reason like his sister was a yandere and sabotaged it.
Somewhat true, because he worked for a black company and couldn't/wouldn't find a way out quickly enough to quell her worries but mostly because her sister tried to rape him and she refused to believe/accept the fact for way too long.

Dex-chan lover
10 years old games graphics are not ass!
Compare Arkham City's graphics with the newest Suicide Squad, the graphics from 10 years ago looks much better!

When it comes to Japanese games, Valkyrie Chronicles from 2008 still looks amazing, the first time I saw it on a stream last month I thought it was from the last 5 years!
I honestly believe that graphics haven't become significantly better the past 15-20 years or so, the differences is negligible compared to the development before that.
That people can't play a 10 year old game because it looks aged is honestly way beyond me.
Maybe I'm just old. I'm probably just old. I just went nostalgic here the other day from seeing a screenshot of windows 7. It's so weird that an OS I used for over ten years just a short while ago makes me feel nostalgic.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long it'll take before there secret gets out. :smugnako:

Also I'm glad that we are all of the opinion that 10 year old games still have great graphics, what the hell was this dood playing to be saying that lmaooo.

Users who are viewing this thread