Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 348 - The Most Incredible Duo

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Waffleidle
  • p12 The signboard on exterior -> The signboard on the exterior
  • p17 Whoooo!! -> (This sounds like "who", not an exclamation like "whoa". Might be better as e.g. "Whoaaaa!!" instead.)

Dex-chan lover
I think its great they are getting such recognition as artists
Feels a bit much to call them a duo when Beem is... well they're Beem.
Its like comparing a professional college athlete to an olympian. Because they are definitely both good at what they do, but Beem is in a class of their own.
Literally only qualified professionals can even look at their work untouched, and the only person who was able to de-intensify it enough for others to look at, nearly lost her mind in the process.

Dex-chan lover
It's really not that hard to keep up with who's who in the series, especially since we just recently saw Mephisto before this arc, and I'm the type that forgets names at the drop of a hat...
It's less that I can't and more that I don't want to keep up. I dgaf who Mephisto is. I don't care anymore. Might pick back up in a couple months, but I just can't read this weekly anymore lol.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if Mephisto aka the Master of the Games from the 13 crowns, along with Bachiko will visit the haunted house that Iruma created.

I also wonder if Atori; Baal; Kiriwo or even Narnia will appear in disguise. And if YES, Atori; Baal; Kiriwo what will they wear. And if Narnia were to appear again, would he disguise himself as Fenrir again or would Narnia disguise himself as his younger brother, Kalego (as I remember seeing in a fanart) , or Narnia has disguised itself this time as a completely different person, who is neither Fenrir nor Kalego.
I also wonder if Atori; Baal; Kiriwo or even Narnia will appear in disguise. And if YES, Atori; Baal; Kiriwo what will they wear. And if Narnia were to appear again, would he disguise himself as Fenrir again or would Narnia disguise
himself as his younger brother, Kalego (as I remember seeing in a fanart) , or Narnia has disguised itself this time as a completely different person, who is neither Fenrir nor Kalego."
Mephisto is interested in Iruma because he considers him to be like a main character. So I think that Mephisto along with Bachiko will protect Iruma, if somehow Atori; Baal; Kiriwo or even Narnia, plan to do something bad.

And I wonder what the reaction Bachiko and Mephisto will have when they visit that haunted house, and also what will Bachiko and Mephisto think about Iruma, after they visit that haunted house.

I liked Marnie and Beem's slightly embarrassed reaction when Zeze's brother named Zeze Zoui compliments their creation.

Aggregator gang
I also wonder if Botti Yamanda, the security demon of the Sabnock family, will see Kalego, Balam and Opera san again and debug memories, considering the fact that Bo Yamanda knows Kalego, Balam and Opera san from when all 4 were students.

Yamanda ,SD of Sabnock family and Balam/Kalego's senpai.

Double-page supporter
I'm so glad for those two) they deserve all the credit.
Bet the art battra will take the main prize this time, lol
Their work on the haunted house is as helpers to the magitools batra. In other words, if the haunted house wins, the magitools will be the winners.

The fact that it was the art batra that provided the banner and the main exhibit is irrelevant, especially since the main exhibit wasn't even usable without a magitool member (Silvia).

Dex-chan lover
bachiko going in sounds like a one way ticket to getting their exhibit shut down. i just can't see her not overreacting.
I can see the overconfidence in walking in now and then the reality of her being the first person who fails to make it to the end for one reason or another. Would not doubt that she will be the type that overreacts to spooky stuff 😂

Dex-chan lover
i wonder who the "galna" that appeared(not the painting. the one with roses for eyes) was.
Iruma and Azz - Host
Clarin, Chima, DeMan - Flyer Duty
Eligos - inside the walking [DO NOT MOVE] machine. probably
Beem - outside
Silvy and Marnie - height is wrong.

could it be.....the real Galna? :worry:
Isn't the walking machine capable of autonomous movement? Eligos could also be potentially handling both if they only have one group going in at a time 🤔

Double-page supporter
Those kids smilling and blushing when they praise their art work. Im here for those moments. Since music festival Ive been wainting for see this moment again.

On other side, BACHIKO-SENSEEEEEEEI

Dex-chan lover
well. even if eligos is not in the machine, i highly doubt he could act that well.

but might be eligos. who knows.
Dude was probably told to just stand there, he's pretty creepy just as is. so it honestly wouldn't take much for his presence to push people over the edge by that point 😅

Users who are viewing this thread