Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
Fck man, everytime we get close to addressing it we get pushed back. That said, this SEEMS to be the cousin that made fun of him before? After giving a heartfelt reason behind his actions, I wonder if the cousin will kick stuff up again and Marin is the one to come to his defense of liking things that he likes.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Oba-san, what ancient age without texting technology were you born in, did you really need to call him for that?

Thanks for the update but man... Feels like everything has gotten so slow ever since the coffin cosplay stuff. Was Non Chan introduced before? I don't remember this character at all lol

Read the first page of the manga.

Double-page supporter
Well I'm putting this series off till like December when 7 more chapters come out hopefully this misunderstanding drama will be over by then. Sucks that it even happened in a monthly series, would have understood if it happened in a weekly series.

Dex-chan lover
And we start off with a few pages from a light novel.

Getting to an event for the other thing he does. A bit of a change.

She dresses like she doesn't want to be recognised. Just missing the shades.

If you have to fake a smile, just talk.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Some just jump into it, while others prepare before, whether through professional channels or on their own. It's the same in a lot of fields.

Regardless of what you do if something depressing happens, you have to move on and focus on something sooner or later. What he says isn't cold at all, just natural. One way of many to deal.

Always these interruptions...

Users who are viewing this thread