Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Gojo is about to have a rematch with Sukunon here of all places.

Dex-chan lover
Hina doll Cosplay when?
It would be the peak and the end of this manga.

Please, just reconcile already!
Not too much drama and go back to cosplay and romance!

I think Non is also a fan of Haniel.

Cat.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so things are breaking... will they be able to fix it?

ps: remember childhood friends never win in these types of stories...

Dex-chan lover
I want to ask, this manga should be 3 chapter/2month right? Or it already change to monthly?

Dex-chan lover
Guess we're just going to have to wait a bit longer for Gojo and Marin to talk things out.

Bet after seeing how Gojo's life is with Marin and cosplay and everyone else, Non-chan must be kicking herself for saying that Gojo liking hina dolls is gross.

Dex-chan lover
Damn you phone call! Looks like the reconciliation's a ways away. Non-chan getting added to the future plans and media fervor drama is wild; just what is Fukuda cooking? Besides a fantastic color spread, anyways.

Supporter
Going to keep posting this till it done:

n1unjrd7bI5CHf8cBueNnhQC0pTZi_Epw3Fx_jams2yeLkEN9P9lBsUbRnkUsqEvKGqd2v15x05E_Aw=s1145-rw-nd-v1
Even middle-schoolers are making it work these days. C'mon.

Power Uploader
C’mon now dawg, c’mon mane!! I can only write "This is cosplay manga with a romance subplot" so much till people start calling me clown. While the "childhood friend" was set up from page 1 of this manga, execution in this chapter was really cliche and uncalled for. We had a really heavy arc about cosplay and not much interaction between 2 mcs, then 2 chapters of 5th row characters talking about unrelated things, now this.

I'm not the one who usually belives in "big bad editor", but this stretching looks really weird.

Thanks for translation!

Double-page supporter
morce forced drama in a MONTHLY MANGA LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
this author doesn't want to make any progress at all bro
I kinda feel its probably the publishing company or editor. Usually with popular series they want to milk it as much as possible so they tell the author to prolong the lifespan

Users who are viewing this thread