Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
Playing games at home, sure...
rHkz49D.png

Dex-chan lover
I can't foresee them ending up together in any better a way than the first time around. They may get along better now, but they're in high school. High school lives and adult lives differ very greatly. They already fell in love in high school once and it was as adults that they grew apart. This brief respite as high schoolers may be rekindling an old flame, but unless they drastically change their futures, their adult life is likely to lead to the same outcome as before.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the classic "japanese work culture is ill-fitted for a healthy marital life" story considering the flashbacks to their previous lives we've seen. He was an overworked salaryman and his stress plus the wife's loneliness resulted in constant fights.
That's not just a Japanese work culture any more, that's more or less universal at this point.
A lot of places people can't even afford having children anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I can't foresee them ending up together in any better a way than the first time around. They may get along better now, but they're in high school. High school lives and adult lives differ very greatly. They already fell in love in high school once and it was as adults that they grew apart. This brief respite as high schoolers may be rekindling an old flame, but unless they drastically change their futures, their adult life is likely to lead to the same outcome as before.

Double-page supporter

Yeah, I mean if he ends up in a situation where he is a salaryman then most definitely. But, based on last chapter where they brought up the fact he took up drawing AND made a doujin with his wife's help it sounds like he may go a different direction with his life and not become a salaryman and some kind of mangaka/artist.

They have knowledge of their previous lives so they can use that information to their advantage to change their future and make it a happier and more fulfilling marriage...so long as they talk out their issues instead of ignoring them.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, he laughs at his classmates talking about boobs and thinks, "damn kids" but the adult in him blushes at the sound of frisky neighbors.
There's a difference between talking about sex and hearing someone doing it next door.

Unless you're around people who get frisky regularly most people would be embarrassed than annoyed.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if that's considered a spoiler. The novel ended a long time ago, it was short, I'd bet on a maximum of 10 chapters in the manga. They'll probably serialize all the material and not just some of it as some people believe

Yes I think so as well. This manga will be max 10-15 chapters.
Still a good read :)

Dex-chan lover
So why were they fighting in the first place before they time leaped into the past?
I also wonder why. but I guess its from accumulated argument.
the husband miss their last train or forced on drinking party so they cannot home on time multiple time will create argument.
the husband ending in black company while the wife got nice career will also spark some complex and argument.
or maybe just simple not enough time together will create more argument.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the classic "japanese work culture is ill-fitted for a healthy marital life" story considering the flashbacks to their previous lives we've seen. He was an overworked salaryman and his stress plus the wife's loneliness resulted in constant fights.
Ahhh i see, that's make sense

Dex-chan lover
People always criticize how characters act in situations. Like "They have the minds of adults why are they acting like teenagers!?". And to that I say: that's one of the most accurate things about these series, the vast majority of adults react like kids in real life :p
The biggest difference between adults and children used to be that adults took responsibility for their actions, and now there's a lot of adults that just don't do that anymore. People act like children and refuse to take responsibility for their actions and their lives long into their 20s or even 30s, and some honestly never grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread