Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 3.1

Double-page supporter
Get back together already! You clearly still love each other!

Sorry, I jumped the gun a bit there. I'm hooked on this series.

Dex-chan lover
I know i was hooked from chapter 1 but wtf
ITS ONLY 3.1 there's too much development
Dont you dare jinx it!!! Its a good pace and it better not slow down!

Also theres how painfully slow these type of manga tends to be so development each chapter feels blisteringly fast in compariso

Dex-chan lover
Daily reminder that these two were married for several years and knew eachother even longer than that.

Only indicator of the time travel is because chapter 1 said so. Most certainly not their behaviour thats for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Dont you dare jinx it!!! Its a good pace and it better not slow down!

Also theres how painfully slow these type of manga tends to be so development each chapter feels blisteringly fast in compariso
This is not suppose to be a regular romcom though. These two have already dated, kissed, fucked, married and was about to be divorced (though they most certainly don't act that way). But with this pacing they will remarry in like 3 to 4 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Dude... he should've knowledge of the best companies to apply to. Now that he's back at being a kid instead of preparing like mad he's chasing his ex again??? Makes 0 sense

Dex-chan lover
Dude... he should've knowledge of the best companies to apply to. Now that he's back at being a kid instead of preparing like mad he's chasing his ex again??? Makes 0 sense
Most people aren't looking at other companies, especially in Japan where people are far more likely to stay with a company, so seriously doubt he has any idea where to go. This is also his first break in how many years of working and schoolwork is easy for him since he's passed it already. He's not chasing his ex, he's chasing recreation and keeps finding his ex.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if that's considered a spoiler. The novel ended a long time ago, it was short, I'd bet on a maximum of 10 chapters in the manga. They'll probably serialize all the material and not just some of it as some people believe
Yes I think so as well. This manga will be max 10-15 chapters.
Still a good read :)
Yes the WN ended and was pretty short, but author decided to extend it in the LN with a 2nd Volume (WN was covered entirely in Vol.1, with Vol.2 being new content), aside that they changed a few things that were off, not sure if it ended, but haven't been updated since 2022 (probably did), so we'll see where manga will go

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
images

Wait with me for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's cute, but I really want them to get into why the fuck they were fighting in the first place. Too much work and stress is probably a given, but you need to show us, so we can have a clear picture, this isn't something you just shrug off based on the freaking premise.

Dex-chan lover
This kinda reminds me of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - great movie by the way

Users who are viewing this thread