Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 51 - Don’t Lay a Hand

Dex-chan lover
Well, if he turns to run then he may just be going to get some more backup. Thus, I am still acting in self-defense (in a weird way) because he may come back with an EVEN BIGGER ROBOT. Besides, he was going and trying to EXECUTE Lloid and family because "I can't control you and even though you have shown NO/ZERO intent in usurping the crown you have to die because I'm greedy(?)/Insecure(?)". Sure, execute me without any reason but when it's MY TURN now I'm wrong here, LMAO.

TLDR, Don't let a small (life threatening) problem come back to bite you in the ass later.

Dex-chan lover
All that mana poisoning this bozo of not a king. How is he still alive??????

While I do understand that if Loyd offed the king hed just proved to the kingdom that he's the enemy of mankind, I do wish this bozo king's hellish sins got brought up into the light and he got sentenced the severest punishment we all could imagine by the people in the kingdom. Heh, imagine got executed by the people he "swore to protect" ? Das gonna be ironic.

He kidnapped children and experimented on them to be sent to war field for crying out loud!

Thank you for the sl!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And again, it's about how THEY would feel about it. Lloyd might be able to, but I seriously doubt anyone else could steel their emotions to actually kill him. That's not self-defense, that's an execution.

Nah. They'd have no problem killing him.

Lloyd: Is lloyd. Would be fine with it.
Sister: Imprisoned by king and wanted to kill lloyds family at first. Even debated letting dragon waifu die. A psycho. Would be fine with it.
Demon Lords daughter: Wanted to kill lloyd at first and exact revenge. Would be fine with it.
Dragon waifu: Is a fucking dragon. Would be fine with it.
Magic daughter: Probably the only one here that might have trouble actually committing to killing him. Luckily she doesn't have to since literally everyone else would be fine with it...

Dex-chan lover
Only two hits? Nowhere near satisfying for all the bullshit this guy has caused.

Thanks for the chapter, though.
At this point, a kick to the balls CR style or Messi style would be more satisfying, especially done in public where and when everyone on the kingdom can see.
Well, you touch my wife and that's definitely gonna happen.

Dex-chan lover

Sister: Imprisoned by king and wanted to kill lloyds family at first. Even debated letting dragon waifu die. A psycho. Would be fine with it.
Demon Lords daughter: Wanted to kill lloyd at first and exact revenge. Would be fine with it.
Magic daughter: Probably the only one here that might have trouble actually committing to killing him. Luckily she doesn't have to since literally everyone else would be fine with it...
Option 6: Someone else comes in and offs him without any of them getting involved. I've seen it happen a few times in stories like these where the big bad is seemingly spared but then murked in the shadows by someone else shortly afterwards.

Either way, dead is dead. And I'm fine with it.

Dex-chan lover

You're both wrong, but you're wronger. Aside from Cain who as you said is a bit of a psychopath, everyone else in the family is smart enough to know that actually KILLING the king would largely legitimize the claims that they're enemies of the kingdom. Defeating but explicitly NOT killing the king sends the message to the rest of the political apparatus that they aren't interested in causing problems.

Dex-chan lover
You're both wrong, but you're wronger. Aside from Cain who as you said is a bit of a psychopath, everyone else in the family is smart enough to know that actually KILLING the king would largely legitimize the claims that they're enemies of the kingdom. Defeating but explicitly NOT killing the king sends the message to the rest of the political apparatus that they aren't interested in causing problems.

And you're wrongest. Read the comment again. My response is in regards to the idea that they'd have some sort of MORAL issue, quandary, or conflict with killing them. They wouldn't. They're literally all emotionally capable of doing it except for magic daughter. Whether it's wise to do so has fuckall to do with whether they CAN and is a different conversation entirely.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The king who destroy his own kingdom and blame it to the hero? That would be a headline

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Justified self-defense? Sure.
Justified Regicide? Even better.
All Lloyd would need to do is go digging up all of the horrific experiments and air out all of the dirty laundry the king has lying around. I wonder how many mass graves he has for all the people he killed for trying to turn them into 'heroes'.

Dex-chan lover
images

I choose you!

Supporter
Huh, well if nothing else. I can respect the king for intending to go down fighting. He didnt chicken out and truly believes Lloyd is a danger that had to be dealt with. Its not just say greed that drives him, but actual conviction... albeit misguided.
I don't think that's true though... as Lloyd pointed out, the king was in danger of destroying, or at least heavily damaging, the royal capital. He's so fixated on eliminating Lloyd, that he doesn't even realise the danger he is creating. I honestly think he's just a power-hungry maniac, and the whole thing about "defending the kingdom" is just a pathetic justification for his power-hungry behaviour.

Dex-chan lover
And you're wrongest. Read the comment again. My response is in regards to the idea that they'd have some sort of MORAL issue, quandary, or conflict with killing them. They wouldn't. They're all emotionally capable of doing it except for magic daughter. Whether it's wise to do so has fuckall to do with whether they CAN and is a different conversation entirely.

Well, I doubt it'll change any mind but
Sophia is the one who bring up arguably the most terrifying option when they were thinking of how to make the king stop his shit.
She just goes "we can just abduct him" and did.

See, you know how the king teleported himself into the mech?
After this fight Sophia took a glance at the wreckage, saw that circle, and JUST MEMORIZE IT.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that's true though... as Lloyd pointed out, the king was in danger of destroying, or at least heavily damaging, the royal capital. He's so fixated on eliminating Lloyd, that he doesn't even realise the danger he is creating. I honestly think he's just a power-hungry maniac, and the whole thing about "defending the kingdom" is just a pathetic justification for his power-hungry behaviour.
Thing is, he was genuinely shocked and horrified when Lloyd pointed out what would have happened had he not blocked that attack. And i'd say the king is more than just some power-hungry maniac. He was completely willing to put his life on the line to kill Lloyd instead of constantly throwing more minions after him. So he must believe Lloyd is a serious threat if he's willing to take matters into his own hands and potentially die like that.

Users who are viewing this thread