1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

I'm pretty lax, so I'm usually able to enjoy trashy plots and overlook bad logic.
But this is too much.
I actually can't believe this happened, and I'm really struggling to put into words how disappointed I am.

Dex-chan lover
Did a quick check of all the previous chapters and this still doesn't make sense. Those two girls were never close, and Chizuru clearly believes she's the favourite. I suspect she believes that she's just too whimsical, but the date already proves who can connect well with Ryunosuke. Rooting for someone who has the least chance in making all three happy seems like a bad move. Especially after laying down the gauntlet. Gives the ones who are in it for the money a better chance in succeding.

Would've actually been more acceptable if the reason was money. Even if Ryunosuke loose all his inheritance, at least Reika would've been able to love and provide for him.😅

wtf.......they really just eliminated best girl like that??? thats some bullshit right there jesus christ whats the author thinking????

I knew this was gonna be some tragic end for best girl... tragic really fuck this manga the only girl worth reading this manga for is gone was a good run.

Dex-chan lover
Best girl: ELIMINATED

I'm begging you manga, don't do this to me. Don't Fire Punch me....

@Hejti have you read the Raws?
i saw Reika got eliminated and it infuriated me, she was the best girl for him I thought but I can't read what's said so IDK why he dumped her.

Can you give me more info? Idc about spoilers, I can't wait for the translator team to catch up they're way too damn slow.

Dex-chan lover
@Opticalwinter i saw the raws but i can't say much since i don't know japanese, better of checking them urself, just type tittle + raw in google

Even I, being still somewhat interested in this series for some reason, is so fucking confused on what the fuck just happened.
if there wasn't any reason for me to drop this before, this chapter does.

Chizuru Got Eliminated?????? FUCK NO! DUDE I SWEAR YOU FUCKING AUTHOR WAS THE WORST IF I EVER SEE YOU IN REAL LIFE I SWEAR IT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR WHOLE CAREER!

Users who are viewing this thread