1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Sensei,"Hananaka" or "Me"?

Dex-chan lover
inb4 it's 0.1M HCl (I worked in a chem lab, it was the most common concentration, which wouldn't do much damage as long as you got that shit cleaned w/ water)

Group Leader
Pfft. I already know the acid in high school laboratories won't do much. I think I remember people spilling it in lab class before. You just have to wash it off immediately with copious amounts of water. It irritates the skin but won't cause horrific burns.

Dex-chan lover
yes high schools have access to lethal concentrations of acid. yup

oh wait, it's the other one, nope

still, it'll prolly scare her straight, i guess

Group Leader
yeah idk how different school labs in japan are, but my high school stores low concentrations of acids. at most, 3 molar concentration of, say, HCl. And even then, it would take a couple of minutes before there would be an rashes or other visible changes lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
Why all those stories are so retarded? This probably rivals GTO in being shit quality of story, but at least the art is nicer.

Fim

I just came to say that if all they got was HCL conc. (37%) then there's not much to worry about, unless you get some in your eyes, or lungs.

Got a bit of 20% HCL into my eyes once, didn't feel so good (only very superficial damage to the outermost layer of the eye, slightly irritated for a few days, no permanent damage).
Also poured 37% HCL over my hand once, rinsed with waster immidiately. No damage at all, not even slight reddening. HCL on skin does nothing.

Same would go for ammonia.

H2O2 could blind you instantly, hot conc NaOH-solutions can be nasty, but the real danger would be 98%+ H2SO4, which will burn off your skin. HNO3 69% will leave huge nasty scars too, but that one seems not to be on that list.

Dex-chan lover
the idol/model culture in Japan is absurd, everyone supports it as a fulfilling life voice but it's just prostitution

Dex-chan lover
It's a school-issued chemical, it's not lethal.. that Hydrochloric acid should be on the level of hot water, best it could do are rashes on the skin.

@Winchan Yeah school chemicals are very diluted. And if they are so rich and connected why couldn't they actually get actual acid from the market?

Here in India you can buy it at a convenience store.

Aggregator gang
lol this is so bullshit
everyone else talking about the hc acid as well
Fr, at most It damages your mucus membranes and irritates you and your skin
37% is where it's dangerous, but even then only on eyes and consuming

Damn so it was her “friends” that posted those. God dayum everyone sucks. I thought the teacher was gonna be so nice and innocent it was gonna rub off on the others but nah this teacher be like heck them kids, unless they turn in their chem work

Users who are viewing this thread