1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Sensei, You Suck at Dealing with girls

Dex-chan lover
"Teaching method that surpasses Jimi-sensei's"

Is that guy supposed to be a rival/antagonist or something? Because that is probably the least intimidating, worrying or interesting cliffhanger I've seen in a serious manga to date

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand why authors love putting a beta, self cucking MC with along with alpha side characters that are obviously getting pussy. Like sometimes they make it clear these side characters getting pussy, sometimes not to obvious but at the end of the day you still know they doing it.

Why? why cuck the MC and let a side character do all the fucking?

if he choose to puke for being kissed on cheek
i wonder what happen if those girls choose to laid him bare and *nom* *nom*

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
you seem to be laboring underneath a complete misconception of the word cuck
cuck would mean that jimi's actually wants any of this female attention.
he — currently and hopefully forever — doesn't want any part of their shenanigans.
imagine all the baggage you're getting with momo and banri, plus the fact that it's explicitly illegal.
jimi is right to protect his virginity here.

Ooh boy. That other sensei just stepped in the land no one should. Prepare for some mental breakdown next episode.

Double-page supporter
This dude about to be the wingman he needed but doesn't deserve or something now

Dex-chan lover
I have the upper hand dealing with girls..... while he's just standing watching the girls fighting over a jacket lol

Dex-chan lover
@Crombs
@kronix
Because in an all-girls school where the only guys are the staff, the young male teachers have to be extra careful around teenage girls with raging hormones. Jimi-sensei was negligent, and his co-worker was advising him on that, "you're really good at X, but you suck at Y".

Prediction: That guy is gonna force himself on one of the girls from "The Bitch Group", some kyaa kyaa, Jimi stops him, and bam one more of them is on Jimi's side.

Fed-Kun's army
*clap clap* good job sensei, you made a maiden's heart broken and led to 2 btchs fighting each other XD

@kronix not beta at all, 'coz he doesn't take any interest in dem girls in the first place

Dex-chan lover
I can’t tell if Momo is genuinely into Jimi; I thought she was and was just hiding it in the last chapter, but she actually seems to treat it as a joke (no blushing during the act, straight face when asking Banri etc). So now I’m not so sure.

Dex-chan lover
This is just a guess but I think Jimi was raped by a student, and the recollection of what happened was too much that's why he puked in Momo's attempt to kiss him

Beta = you have feeling for other yet cant confess.
Jimi-sensei is not like that. he dont have any feels for other, he just want to teach.

Users who are viewing this thread