1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Sensei, you don't hate me, do you?

It's not really a surprise that he hate everything in such a school, with students like that.

Well...this manga definitely is interesting but its just constant cliffhangers over and over. It's like someone's a section of hell dedicated to teasing your balls.

Banned
teacher student relationships with a power dynamic are wholesome and natural, so long as her father consents and they get married

I like this guy. If he is real i hope to have some conversation with him

Supporter
The biggest set of questions I have so far are: 1)If Jimi hates his job, and the other staff, and the students at this school, why did he choose a position in a place with such a notorious collection of bad elements? Is he a masochist? 2)Why can't Jimi understand the correlation between tutoring support and mentoring support? If a student is fairing poorly emotionally, because of circumstances not directly related to school, can he really expect good results in their studies if he only offers tutoring support? People aren't robots. 3)Telling his coworkers and students that he hates them will only serve to make things more troublesome for Jimi, which he seems to really dislike, so why shoot himself in the foot like that? Is he a masochist?

Dex-chan lover
So how many times will Tenijuki experience the feeling of rejection even before confessing to someone?

Well it's good i guess. She'll be really used to being rejected and won't heart much when it actually happens (whether from jimi or anyone else)

Users who are viewing this thread