1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Sensei, you don't hate me, do you?

Dex-chan lover
Give zero fuck about thots and feels. Just 8 hours and home. What a fucking mad lad.

well ,considering all the problems those crazy girls has gotten him into . it is not surprising that he ended up hating them.
i hope he discharges all his fury and hatred to the girl what pushed banri off the cliff

@nobaka because he has nothing else to do in his life
Perharps he loved his job at first. Maybe something happened to him in other schools that made him like this.

Aggregator gang
Tbh he is justified in hating them considering all the unnecessary crap they put him through that shouldnt come with the job. He is also right in saying teachers dating students isnt smth that should happen, and more so if said students are mentally unstable (dont stick it in crazy???).

Anyways this is slow but im curious to see If we will find out smth about Jimi at one point.

Dex-chan lover
Don't let the "virgin" thing or his coldness distract you.
This is not "edge" as he has nothing to prove nor is he trying to overcome a sad past. He truly in every sense of the word just does not care about anyone or their feelings outside the mission.

He's more like a trained or brainwashed soldier. I'am more curious about his background now that he's not like every other teacher in a manga like this.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, whatever this guy thinks that teachers should only care about really fluctuates to how the mood is intended to be set up.

Y'know, there's always the possibility that he's saying "hate" because it's the strongest way to get people to not like him, and not because it's how he actually feels. I'm not saying anything like "oh he actually loves his students but he doesn't want to hurt them", it's more of "if I'm not clear then they may not get the message, so I will be as blunt as possible to ensure there's no misunderstandings".

Honestly, even though he has seen to come off as a complete shit head, I can't really take what he says completely seriously. No matter how I look at it, he just seems like an anti-hero, who does good in what is normally perceived as "bad". His "hate" doesn't give off a seething vibe to me. Of course, I don't ever expect him to change how he acts. It would break his character.

Aggregator gang
Actions speak more than words and he talked a lot in the non-verbal kind of way. So how long until we get to his sad and terrible past?

Dex-chan lover
His actions contradicts his word.

Now let's see al the incels getting mad at a fictional character that is clearly lying lmao (looking at you Yautja)

Dex-chan lover
Wow I read the whole thread and I am the only one to say this?

My man smacked THE FUCK out of that can!

No appreciation for the biggest NOPE we've seen thus far??? Shame on you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread