1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Sensei, what can I do?

Dex-chan lover
Let's see if rich-bitch's plan was foolproof or if Momo is such a fool she rolls back around to being somewhat of a genius.
What the hell is even happening? What was that last page?
That would be the girl who's about to get framed for the murder attempt trying to get her teacher to help her before rich-bitch can make her own move in the framing.

Dex-chan lover
Ei, there's no better solution than to expose your entire school affairs to public media :>

Maybe this is low-key or some what is a guy who surrounded by girls kind of story and the attention is on him but i like it every time when the story is more focused on the relationship between the girls and they do support each other to some real depth

Dex-chan lover
Poor Kase. She is trying to get support from the guy who would probably ditch his parents, wife and children behind just to save his skin.

" why, why, why, you always asking about banri, please give me a break". I guess jimi sensei just wanna asked what happen to him :(

They're saying she's dumb since her "Papa" has huge influence and can frame it on that other girl.
Huh. This was actually...quite interesting. "Who cares about this shitty teacher that only does his job? Let's have a female friendship." or something like that?

I'm a bit confused at how everyone's reacting though-it feels like I'm missing something either cultural or just systematic. Why are people saying Momo is being an idiot for talking about this? My reaction is that this is a pretty clever way to make the incident actually the school's problem like it should be and serious enough that no amount of influence would allow those girls to weasel out of it.
It's also a friendship and support unlike any other for Banri.

Dex-chan lover
Kase made the right choice by opening her mouth early. Though it's a different matter whether she chose the right channel, by trusting that weasel of a teacher. As horrifying as it is, she might have been better off going straight to the police. After all, not reporting a crime can lead to being an accessory to the crime.

Users who are viewing this thread