1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sensei, I don't Want To Be Involved Anymore

Dex-chan lover
Can someone just shoot this girl in the back of the head already? Her parents too I guess.

Dex-chan lover
The key is the milk tea. You need to dump it on the bitch's head and throw her into the Tokyo Bay while she's wearing concrete shoes.

Fed-Kun's army
this cunt needs the "treatment" from the horror manga series children, full course meal and parents too.

I think its the short hair friend that we see at the end. She is the real cause of everything. Maybe forced her to push Banri. Her hands are tied so she gave a hint to sensei. She mentions how he, like everyone else, abandon her as well. (No one believes it not her that's the cause of the situation.

Ah so it was just the parents that lost jobs, well can't expect much from a child of a politician.

Seen this happen hundred times in my place tho it surprises me that this school is second best in Japan in the story.

So considering that, all of these kids doing these crazy things doesn't seem that unreal.
(I've heard of worse things happen in such top tier schools in my place tho a lot drugs and orgies are mostly involved)

Thankful that the author is making somewhat sensible plot points.

so anyone care to explain what's going on so far im kinda confused since i last saw this (last month)

Dex-chan lover
@WeeBDestroyer the black haired bitch rich parents used their money to fire Banri’s parents and the money given is the last salary her parents got.

Dex-chan lover
I vote Jimi just go crazy and kill the parents and rich bitch girl. Settles the problems then and there.

Dex-chan lover
If the pay-off for this isn't like this guy, I'm dropping this series.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Nah, I was thinking you go Scaphism is you want to be merciful, or look up what the "Daemonculuba" from Warhammer is and you'll get the picture of what the sadistic option is. @kowoyoshi

Dex-chan lover
Having too much political power in charge moron parents with moron children is dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
We get it, that student is a murderous sociopath and by the end of this manga, she's going to get away with it because "Yay protecc students and also her parents are in a high position of power." Yeah fuck this.

Users who are viewing this thread