1-nen A-gumi no Monster

Surprise surprise, someone does a manga on just how serious and twisted the life of a high schooler can be, and people are calling the author a nutjob for it.

Life ain't all black & white, and you'd be surprised just how disgusting and horrid someone's life can be if you tried paying attention around you rather than hiding in your cliques and being a sheep to the cool kids.

Fed-Kun's army
personally from my own experience I read mangas to escape the bad and ugly truth of this timeline we live in. I use mangadex only to stack good romances. thats why I've been commenting on 1000 of them asking if they're good or have a happy endings. because I'm not gona live thru my own bs then spend hours and hours reading some fictional characters bs. I can find other ways to be aware of it.

and I fully understand how twisted life can be. thats why I'm here trying to escape it. you'd genuinely be surprised at some of our circumstances to not want to consume the nutcase lifestyle this world will throw at you.

I can respect people who can read diff stuff. power to you. but I have my own reasons

Dex-chan lover
@ Kitsune_Hellscythe

There are quite a lot mangas that treat these matters, unlike what you think. The thing is this is bad enough to treat this matters like is some sort of cliched battle shonen without being one.

We almost all know how bad is bullying, and because of that we understand why this is bad.

Dex-chan lover
If people wonder whether it's worth reading: yes. Beware that the chapter in beginning is quiet slow, but the further chapter story was improved. Recommended if you like gray morality or psychology manga

oh yeah. The mystery about his left hand..

underneath his watch, it's suicide / self-harm scar
and momo is still being a bitch to him.

Btw, the raw is sitting at ch 32

@Kurieito woah there dude. First comment I see in this thread. Someone's having a bad day. Either way, comment reported for obvious reasons.

Main character is the literal embodiment of the “I don’t get paid enough for this shit”

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Kurieito Banned for a month, don't tell people to kill themselves. I shouldn't really have to say that.

Users who are viewing this thread