1 x ½

I think the whole point of this manga is to make the taboo of incest seems non-existence between the characters. That is why it lacks the tension of a taboo. I thought it is nicely done in the sense that it achieved its aim of making the taboo almost inconsequential, so will people stop gripping about that fact. Also, it is fiction, for goodness sake, not everything need to make absolute sense, go read non-fiction works of philosophers if you want something to make absolute logical sense. I feel that this manga is cute and interesting in its own way. I keep forgetting they are mother and daughter, the manga did a good job of minimising the feeling of incest here. Besides, if you think the drawing is bad and the characters look the same, clearly you haven't read a lot of comics because I encountered way worse many times, where characters don't even have differing hairstyles.

Dex-chan lover
I can only read this when I'm flat out waisted, and I funking still an so fucjing uncomfortabl3e, I cvant stand it

あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

Double-page supporter
I hate how uncommon mother/daughter incest is in eromanga, but this manga more than makes up for it.

this is a brutal yuri 🥺 first, girl x girl . then mom x daughter *shiver* . and final lly mom x mom's sister . fvck it ! i love this !

I love the manga but what is up with the chapter titling? Its only decimals! And it goes from chapter 13.4 to 13.51,13.52 and then 13.6? And these are important chapters to the story as well? Not extras, which is what the decimals should be used for?

Fed-Kun's army
Yuri and Incest is pretty cool but I wouldn't mind some loli tags on top of that

What is the release schedule for this? I only just picked it up and the release dates for the chapters are all over the places, between a week or less or two weeks or 3 weeks or a month+, so that doesn't help. And there's no raw link.

Also the hell is up with the ridiculous chapter numbering?

Anyone who doesn't like this or have mumble about this shouldn't even bother to comment and just go away

Dem I love this. Need more. Has mothercon. Has yuri. Has ecchi. Has satisfying fluff and romance. And even has actual good writing. Love it 💙

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little shocked how much I liked this manga. It feels so real and down to earth in terms of figuring out the problems with incest. I like how the whole lesbian thing isn't even a problem, and Akira being the sort of dad is actually kinda hot, yet wholesome. I don't see how this could go past a few more chapters unless they start exploring the actual relationship part, but for now all the "how do I have feelings of incest" being explained away is really interesting. Like it's hella taboo, and I really don't agree with it to some level, yet I'm kinda rooting for these two. Like the story is actually super intriguing.

Users who are viewing this thread