10,000 Light-Year Binoculars - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
Apologize if this ruined the mood, but i have to ask, how did that paper plane message reach the boy in the end? Considering the remnant of ruined civilization on earth (page 24) when the alien girl visits Earth, this mean she was technically from the future. Putting aside how the (alien-)paper(?) plane survive the 10000 Light-Year, how did it even travel the time in reverse? Is the author implying that Earth's civilization undergoes a "reset and repeat" after every certain light years?

Fed-Kun's army
It's very unlikely for those to actually see anything from 10,000 light years away without the obstruction of; Planets, asteroids, stars and probably a ton of space debris as their civilization has gone pretty far. It's either the thing you see is the binoculars warping to the location you should see, is or it's somehow going around objects.

There's also my confusion on why Earth is still the same when she arrives. By that time Earth would've been destroyed by countless asteroids and wouldn't even be in the same location. In fact, by that time the milky way would've been absorbed by a black hole.

Sorry for not reading the room, but I just needed to get this off my chest

Dex-chan lover
@Haremmony
Yeah, that's my guess too. I guess he's some kind of pseudo-reincarnation. It really reminds me of the plot twist of
Frontwing's Island

Also Sci-Fi romance needs to be a bigger thing, lots of possibilities.

Dex-chan lover
This is the sad reality of space exploration. Everything we see from far distance is from the past, it probably doesnt exist anymore.
This oneshot is good.

Users who are viewing this thread