100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru

Very good story in early chapter, but dropped it after 30ish chapter.

the story goes out of control after that "how to farm" in japanese-esque island, dropped it after that ridiculous idea to reduce drug users for some reason got approved by ministry, then sent his female friend to infiltrate enemy organization alone after talking the danger of rape in previous chapter.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Im glad i tried to read. It actually was something I've read before in just 2chapter. (I remember mc going chef)
I've been evading it because it looked like it's another edgy mc harem.
I swear I saw harem tag here few days ago.
I dont hate them, I just keep it away for now. got over dosed
I love that the mc changes and learns more about people in other world.
He hated them more, but learned to value them as well.

Dex-chan lover
Is there any reason to read this instead of re-reading Gantz? Or just watching Gantz anime format?

It attracts your attention at first but then gets boring quite fast and even though I like the mc the other characters become a bit boring in the later chapters.
If you are gonna read this your gonna need a bit of a long attention span.

@MRain the difference from Gantz? Probably the MC and how the player solves the problem.
In Gantz, the MC is like a typical shounen character, like a stupid brat and somehow can succeed in the game compared to the more awesome character in Gantz. While in this manga, the MC is more critical about everything and more anti-mainstream compared to other characters in this manga which makes him stand out.
And you can differentiate how the player solves the problem of the game. In this manga, they are discussing and thinking about the game and there is an intermezzo about their personal life. In Gantz, they are just let it flow, not thinking about the game until they are in the game, and mostly dealing with their personal life like a girlfriend, school, etc.
In this manga, you know where the end game is from the early chapter. While in Gantz, I believe it in the later chapter it is revealed there is a final game/doomsday.

Summary:
This manga has a strong MC (not OP power, I mean character-wise) and a few characters, but the others are weaker in later chapters like that glasses-bullied girl and host guy. It is also nice how the mystery is unfolding after each game and they develop the answer for the final game instead of just playing the game and after that continue their ordinary life without care of the next game.

Dex-chan lover
ahhh i finally remembered, this is trinity seven's artist isnt it, its been so long I more or less erased it from memory, didn't even realize an anime had been green-lit let alone airing as we speak

looks pretty good so far, the comedy from trinity is there, characters seem unique enough so far

Fed-Kun's army
This is weird. Which honestly I would think is a good thing if the execution was a bit better. Not terrible but not great. Would personally recommend to people with a but of time to kill.

Personally I'm enjoying this but it has some flaws that aren't easily describable. You may enjoy this more than someone like me who is more judgy escpeially when it comes to this genre. It does away with most troupes which leads to "interesting" characters and believable situations and people based on the story.

Dex-chan lover
definitely underrated. theres some clever or some more-than-usual thinking on the author part, especially when it comes to character strategizing how to tackle the other world problem. it becomes more apparent as the story goes on.
Im sure many people thought this to be fun-casual adventure because of main cast consist of teenager at first (and mostly girls, but no harem at all), theres revive and they come back to real world after completing quest. But no, this is quite dark and depressing story imo, even more so when they added more mature cast to the group
also
rip best girl kahvel :(

Aggregator gang
"Shindo Iu"... i'am glad this is a safe name, if the name is "Shindo Eru" then it'll be NSFW im sure...
do you know why "Shindo Eru" is not safe?

All these side characters dying makes me feel weird inside. Just like in sousou no freien

Aggregator gang
Pretty good Isekai for once. Quest styled and has at least some tactics and failure in it. The MC isnt all powerful and his team isnt completely useless and braindead. Despite female members theres no real harem either and the storys pretty interesting. Can only recommend it for now.

Dex-chan lover
Actually legit teared up over the orcs. Fuck, man, this is easily worth googling up the parts not found here. The artwork, the action, the plot, the worldbuilding are all top notch, and the MC is interesting for once. It's almost isekai; not quite, but close enough to tickle that part of your brain, with a game system that actually works for the manga without trashing it up. Just read it.

Users who are viewing this thread