100-nin no Eiyuu o Sodateta Saikyou Yogensha wa, Boukensha ni Natte mo Sekaijuu no Deshi kara Shitawarete Masu

Dude on cover looks extremely weird, don’t know why

Edit it’s the nose, and that unfamiliar smile your uncle gives to you when you’re young

I don't get why this has a low rating??? 😤 I enjoy it. A male lead where there are no lollis, no harem or ecchi...the male lead doesn't go berserk and kills everyone who taps his shoulder. He's also not weak at all, can use magic and knows how to fight. He's pretty much OP.

Really loving this!

That's why I've stopped trusting ratings. I just pick whatever looks interesting and try it myself.

@yunwu , the art is horrible, the plot is decent, and the characters are mediocre at best. If anything, loillis, harem, and ecchi give spice to a manga even if it's weird. This manga has few to no spice + decent art, making me feel the manga is ok at best. ofc I can't draw people as well as the manga artist can, but at the same time it's pretty bad compared to other artists rn. At best I would personally rate this at a 6/10.

art: 4/10

story: 6/10

plot: 7/10

potential: 11/10

but like BRO, this manga could be AMAZING if the prophet was somewhat 10x stronger than he is now. If I were someone in that manga and found out that this dude was the teacher for 100 of the world's heroes, I would be confused as to why the heroes are stronger than him. Should have been: "super strong OP master who taught 100 heroes and sages comes down to earth to see their progress and skills, and even duel some of them." (pretty much isekai with op character)

art is horrible tho o-o

Aggregator gang
art is decent
story for me is trash
characters are boring

I rather read copy paste manga than this tbh

Group Leader
I think a lot of people just were raised to be a negative mindset.
Its almost like "Good wholesome" things are like a mental poison to people.
This series has a very upbeat happy attitude. Its easy to read ( when the TL isn't bad that is... )

Users who are viewing this thread