100-nin no Eiyuu o Sodateta Saikyou Yogensha wa, Boukensha ni Natte mo Sekaijuu no Deshi kara Shitawarete Masu

At first and second read, I enjoyed quite a bit.

Now I'm reading it a third time and it's just cringe to see that over-excited elf girl and that MC having a cringy attitude

After reading 14 chapters, I realised this manga is just plain boring and will continue to be so. To be honest it already starts out boring.
If you're leaving out romance,fanservice,drama, harem out of the genres than you have to at least make it a very good adventure manga. But it's not...not even the slightest.
I hope the author axes this and re thinks the story.

SGR

Double-page supporter
Wow. This is trashy in a totally unexpected way.
The protagonist is a flat and boring character but at least he evades most isekai tropes.
There are no antagonists which just cracks me up every time i think about it. Pure blissful utopia. Some hilarious shit right there.

But the thing that sells it for me is Rinne's design. A face that is not clasically pretty plus an outfit that would make even a dead man stiffen his joybone. And she's not sexualized via classic fanservice either. Highest grade waifu I've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
This manga does a spectacular job of drawing out everything forever, 15 chapters in and he hasn't even met a single one of his students yet despite the constant teasing.

If you are competent or knowledgable [in something] you will be surrounded by girls.

This is true in reality.

This manga is really enjoyable to read. It have a relaxed pace, letting us know the character and their journey / background more and, at least up until the latest chapter I read at the time I post this comment, drama free. This is almost like a slice-of-life in fantasy world, with just a liiitle sprinkle of action here and there.

And for the one that said this manga is "boring", "no action / antagonist", etc. Maybe read the manga description first so you knew what you'd expect? Its set after the MC saved the world and all so that can explain the lack of "Big bad boss". And let me directly quote it, "Reading their letters, Eisen makes a decision to set out and pay each of them a visit as he travels the country to sightsee." Soo yeah. This manga have slow pace, and indeed can be boring to some. I can respect that. But its, I would say, to be expected from the description and the first several chapters.

Just my personal opinion, but if you want pure packed action manga, there are tons of them already. You can just type it and boom, hundreds of them at least will shows up. This kind of mixed genre manga tho? Not so much.

The execution of chapter 17 and 18 was a bit lacking. So I'm going to explain why but I don't know if it's considered as spoilers so I'll just add a spoiler tag.

In chapter 17 the fight against Titan Ogre was good but in the end why didn't the Titan Ogre keep distance, they said that the Titan Ogre was intelligent so why would the Titan Ogre continue fighting Eisen the Prophet in close rage knowing fully well that the person could cut his arms easily. It should have ended like this, Titan Ogre from a-far use all of it's magic attacking Eisen then Eisen could have closed the gap defeating Titan Ogre or Eisen use a powerful magic to defeat the Titan Ogre.

In chapter 18 the bounding time with his Disciple Mel was bit lacking, they should have added panel where Eisen and his Disciple Mel sat down and talked. And why isn't anyone surprised or shocked to know that the Eisen is Mel's master. They skip all of the stuffed that I was looking forward to and jump to Eisen departure to the next town.

This manga is still good and I will still continue reading the new chapters (Unlike for some other manga's that single chapter was so bad that I stop reading all of it).

Group Leader
Releases for this should resume shortly though can't say it will be regular as we are short-staffed😥

Users who are viewing this thread