Dex-chan lover
WHAT ARE YOU DOING AUTHOR? ITS ILLEGAL TO MAKE 2 BEST GIRLS! DONT DO THIS TO US.

Dex-chan lover
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I can only say, oh fuck. I mean, at this point, I'm happy with whoever Tadano chooses. But its just kinda unfair, I guess...idk.

But I'm still in Tadano x Komi ship.

GOOOOOOOO MANBAGI!!!!!!! I am 100% sure that Komi-sama will get her revenge.

Well Im glad somethings progressing at least, but Im in the Komi route faction so this is a bit of a step in the wrong direction - though maybe if he's able to reject her we can finally move past this tedious love triangle arc; I was worried those two girls were gonna keep blueballing themselves forever by avoiding any progression out of guilt for eachother.
I like gal characters, and usually Im down for a harem ending, but in this case I don't want that or even alternate endings -- just Tadano and Komi need to end up together happily ever after, that's just the way it is.

I wouldve much rather had all these chapters for this long love triangle arc be about Tadano and Komi getting more romantic and intimate instead. Just let T & K be a couple already author, then afterwards we can tie up some of the other character relationships.

Dex-chan lover
This choco-gyaru is too cute, i can't deal with the possibility of her being heartbroken, but at the same time i want Shouko to be happy too.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread