Double-page supporter
Please keep translating this. The story is kinda generic but I’d at least like to see where the author is going with it for now. It’s still feels like there is some sort of build up for actual future conflict.

Dex-chan lover
@Soonbesoon

As much as I want to see this previously downtrodden young man live an easy, OP, no stakes happy life... yeah, without a doubt. There was never a chance this would actually be good. The writing is terrible. I'm still gonna read it, though.

This still has a lot of potential I hope it doesnt go down the same boring plots and get axed

Dex-chan lover
I think those twins are young masters straight out of a chinese novel. lmao
They insulted him and knocked him down and he literally did nothing and they are pissed off at him.

Group Leader
Please note: The reason behind how this release has taken ages is because comicwalker had delayed the update multiple times, resulting in it taking MONTHS to come out :)

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, why is he getting pushed around by brats. Isn't he supposed to be strong? So lame.

Fed-Kun's army
Generic or not but this is probably the first time I'm hating twins in a manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Ruukasu On Page 18 the word "secret" is misspelled. Also on page 27 I believe it should be "without doubt that you saved me," the wording sounds odd to me. Oh no the twins want revenge, surely it will go in their favor right? I'm glad he's getting out of there but he's already OP but it's more of a self confidence thing he needs to build up after years of abuse. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Manga made some minor adaptation changes from the light novel:

Yuuya's siblings confront him outside his house, instead of at school.

The schoolteacher openly bullying Yuuya is manga-original.

Not sure if this means further adaptational changes might be incoming.

Also, the manga is about halfway through LN Vol 1. LN Vol 6 came out about a week ago, on Aug 20th. https://fantasiabunko.jp/product/201812cheatmusou/

Fun fact : author started writing the original webnovel while they were still a university student. They were just about to graduate university following Vol 1's release.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on. How cliche can those evil siblings be? Hating just for the sake of hating. 🙄

So those sibling will bring ak-47 and go crazy or what?
Ohh or they prefer a rocket launcher from BM
@monkey123 at least they had that "human" feels
Anyway correct me if i wrong

Dex-chan lover
Fucking brats.
Drop them in the lowest pits of society and watch them squirm.
Maybe even in the other world too.

Double-page supporter
@LoxicKohl so far in the raw web novel which last i checked like a week ago was at ch 66 they haven't done anything

thanks for the tl. man this manga escalated really quick i wonder what those stupid siblings gonna do.

Users who are viewing this thread