Sensitive Boy - Ch. 52 - Creepshot

Group Leader
He really needs to ask for help. Bottling it up like that just leaves him stretched too thin and it's just going to end with everyone being hurt. Kanon being assaulted. Izumi spiraling which will lead to the dad disowning him. Then him taking it out on his friends. Kanon feeling betrayed by Izumi will turn back to Yamato again (maybe he will support her or maybe he'll finally be fed up with always being the safety net).

It's easy to take Kanon's side since it's portrayed she in obvious danger so fuck Izumi's problems. The problem is people are projecting the reader's view onto Izumi. From his perspective she wouldn't trust him enough to talk about her past. She didn't tell him about Yamato or her drug problem and now she only showed him half of the DMs that's she's gotten from the creep. He has incredible insecurity with people abandoning him. But fuck him right?

Dex-chan lover
Tthe author has a pretty good grasp of teen relationships. Instead of defusing the situation after saying dumb shit, both kept escalating it until they were pissed and peace talks were no longer an option. In fact, never mind the "teen" part, plenty of "adult" relationships are like that as well.

I'm very curious about how this is going to end. Right now, I feel its 50/50 between total disaster and making it work, with some unknown chance of someone getting stabbed (again) thrown on top.

Last edited:
Group Leader
"oh wow... she's actually quite not that weird, things might have a solution... things might actually go on a nice direction.. I am sure she was a bit unreasonable but this is not uncommon for a woman in a relationship.... so...... aw fuck"

come on man... high level stalker godammit...

And this time actually she is quite ok.... she is a bit screwed up in the head but feels like there was going to go on a nice direction their relationship, but fuck man...

Dex-chan lover
I was just wondering when the volume cover would change to reflect the MC friend being the "MC" in this Arc I was expecting him but I like this cover

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, a high school kid being dumb and having no experience handling love and life altogether. I blame him but I don't think I was that better back then.

Dex-chan lover
Guy went from "I love her more than anything" to "I kinda like her but she kinda annoying" ô_ô
Seems like usual teen boy behavior to me lol. When i was in school, every time there was a breakup they pretty much found a new partner by the next week (wouldn't be surprised if even sooner secretly or so but among the ppl i knew at least no one dated another person publicly before like a week late outta like 'etiquette' or so lol unless there was some 'cheating drama lol) but it might be for the best

i can't imagine a teenager dealing with like celeb stalking, let alone a more 'realistic' scenario like family problems and them running away (B/c even as a partner unless you're somehow super capable or already living on your own i doubt most ppl would be able to help a friend that way otehr than just one night of crashing)

Dex-chan lover
Kanon's statement of not having anything to do with intentions and it being a fact that she was hurt, that statement felt so... Robotic. Formulaic. Like something an outside observer would say and not something involved in the argument would say.

Which leads me to something I've been thinking for a while. Others probably noticed, but this is getting formulaic. Sensitive boy protagonist meets girl with some kind of issues. They get into a relationship. Then an outside, third-party from the past comes by to... Push the story along because the author can't make the characters push themselves along.

Theres obviously more to it than just that, but it's mildly formulaic.

Contributor
Boy starting to learn the meaning of “don’t stick it into crazy”

Contributor
I wish we got more than just 1 printed volume. I guess Volume 1 didn't sell well enough :(.

Dex-chan lover
Man wants to finish his education, dude coveys that to her. He says one thing wrong
people think he's the worst
oh yes, society.
what she need is the police and a mental institution

Users who are viewing this thread