Sensitive Boy - Ch. 52 - Creepshot

Dex-chan lover
When will the shit it the fan?
Let's see who makes the right call!
My personal guess is 3 chapters from now.
The Next Chapter :this:
2 Chapters from now :meguupog:
3 Chapters from now:meguuusad:
4 Chapters from now :aquadrink:
5 or more Chapters from now:pacman:

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I don't see how you can't:
1. Report this to the police, this is a literal death threat.
2. Call her friend, or any friend, really, to stay with her during the day.

These are just 2 things I thought about off the top of my head. There are so many ways to go about this situation, it's crazy.

Double-page supporter
she is former artist but why no hide her identity walking in public @@

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that this part will also end with a stab.
90JSu3c.gif

Double-page supporter
1. yes, we can definitively fix her.
2. yes, this dude needs to be more aware
3. WTF, now a creeper.... Exactly what this manga needs...

Group Leader
Right, I'm just going to read this series without any attachment anymore. It's clear that the plot is just jumping from trainwreck to trainwreck without any consideration of how tiring it'll get for the readers to care.

Dex-chan lover
Well now she has an actual physical evidence that someone is stalking her.
Will she go and report this to the police? Probably not.

Sheesh, just when she needed you the most, you refuse to just spend one day with her...

Dude stepped on a landmine saying she didn't go to college.
Honestly such an insane ass blindspot for him. He should know by now she's very sensitive about the way people perceive her. It's a pretty big jab imo, and she was right to be pissed off. Sure, focus on school, but im sure u can make 1 day to be with her, maybe just study while at her home... I get hes a kid and all, and most of us wouldn't fare any better but comeon... Then again this author loves drama so, we shouldnt be surprised lmao.

Guy went from "I love her more than anything" to "I kinda like her but she kinda annoying" ô_ô
I feel like if we spent that much time with someone like her, we'd be pretty annoyed too. Don't get me wrong I feel for her, and I think she was right in asking for his help in a time like this, but from personal experience, there's only so much baggage you can tolerate, especially if you are as unexperienced as him.

Her entitlement is palpable
yeah but u can get where shes coming from, shes literally being stalked, why wouldn't she reach out to her boyfriend for help. Sure this is the job for the police, but lets be honest, thats too convenient of a resolution lmao. How else is the author gonna make more drama for us.

Man wants to finish his education, dude coveys that to her. He says one thing wrong
people think he's the worst
oh yes, society.
what she need is the police and a mental institution
If she isn't ready to accept help, I doubt a mental institution is gonna help much. Until she seeks therapy out of her own will, not much will change.

Users who are viewing this thread