Sensitive Boy - Ch. 52 - Creepshot

hmm, these kids sure have poor conflict resolution skills :lul:
What do u expect from teens lmao. They live and learn from these blunders. Then again lets hope they figure it out somehow. They both have a ton of work to do.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the epilogue to this series is Kaede and his friends meeting up to drink and talk about how fucked up their love life has been.
That would be a actually really good ending, doubt the author will get the chance to end it with all three of them getting into shit.

Dex-chan lover
Before she got the photo with the message, I would have said that the police can't do anything, but now idk. She can show them clearly that she is being stalked and that the stalker is dangerous. The message might have said something like, "Break up or I'll kill you/him." But they can't do much. They could have a police officer around her for a while, but only for a while and that's if they are nice. They could try to find out who it was by checking the CCTV cameras around the area the photo was taken, but they probably wouldn't do that (out of laziness or maybe they can't. Idk if they can just ask shopkeepers to show them the footage of their cameras.)

Him saying the thing about her not taking the exams was completely uncalled-for. I understand him being stressed due to wanting to take care/protect Kanon, school, having to get decent grades, so the school doesn't call his shit father, etc., but it was a really uncalled-for comment.

Her saying him wanting to go to school = her not meaning anything to him anymore, was a shit move on her part. Clear manipulation. And the comment about "Yamato would have stayed by my side if I had asked" was uncalled-for, too. You are angry, sure, but don't bring other people into the equation. That only makes it worse.

He started it by saying the thing about the exams, but he tried to save the situation once, which didn't succeed, and then it all went to shit. A good compromise would have been to have her stay at his house until he came back from school, and then they could either stay at his place or go to hers. I do get that she is in real danger due to the stalker, but he is just in high school. If he does everything he can for her and ends up repeating the school year or dropping out, his future gets fairly screwed. They haven't known each other all that long, so can you really expect him to drop everything for her and put her above his own priorities? What if the roles were reversed? Or what if it was two men or two women together? If you are married, yes, now you are tied together and should work as a team to solve the problems, but before that... and even if you are married, I'm not a fan of fucking up your life to please your partner. In this situation, it's fucked up, because she is in danger, but how helpful can your boyfriend be? He can protect you, but by doing so he might end up in jail depending on the way things turn out. Stalker attacked you, boyfriend defended you and beat him up? If he beats him up too much, the stalker could sue. Even if the police can't help much, it's better to let them know about the situation, just in case something does happen and these dudes aren't doing that...

Users who are viewing this thread