Her father is really shitty. He basically beat her and abused her sm her self confidence is practically non-existent :'( I hope she'll regain it as the story is told (didnt read the novel yet so shhh). Oof this chapter really showed how a parent should not act.
Thanks for the chapter

oh mann :((( she's making me cry 😭😭😭 she's so our. UGH her damn father and house. Stupid people.

Thank you for the updates😊

Dex-chan lover
Flu- Fluffy! Need more fluffy! 🧟‍♂️🐇

Thank you so much for this comic. Though I could see it on the official website? Only saw the novel.

What make me interested with this kind of FL & ML is not coz of their beginning personality..
However it is my imagination of their development in the future, you know from this awkward and lost characters like them that haven't know what precious other half is, the author have so many stories to recite to grow the characters..

@limoncello
Also don't forget that context exists! If this was really imitating medieval life, that girl would probably be 12-13 when they consummated their marriage. The ML is a soldier who just came back from a military campaign who doesn't really know how to treat his wife (who was and still is being abused by her father) that he hasn't seen in 3 years. The audience would be far more disturbed if this was set in the 21st century instead.

oh wow i thought the man is pure ruthless from their honey moon (still going even she's crying) BUT NO HE DID NOT FORCE HIMSELF TO HER IM 👁💧👄💧👁

I was very sceptical of him, because of the way he acted. But I started reading the novel and so far they slowly warm up to each other and support each other.

Thank you WordExcerpt for diligently working on both the novel and manhwa translations! Really appreciate it ^^

Oh Dear God it's really good
I can feel the angst
Also ML over there please be softer to our FL
She's hurt.. Badly! By that baddie ;A;

I don't know.. something seems to be missing.. the storyline n dialogue..

aren't riftan supposed to be yelling a lot in the earlier chapters? o

If only i can hug her and other children who living in hell bc their parents 😢 it always makes me teared up when i read stories like that even tho my parents are so kind.

😍😍😍Lots of missing dialogue from the novel but the art for this is jist gorgeous 😍 it did justice to my imagination. I do understood why they have to limit and take out dialogues since paying for this kind of art quality and contract with the publisher would be limited as to how many chapters will be released.

Gahhhh poor Maxi, such low self esteem it's just tragic, if only ML knew how she's being treated. Max's evil father would've been long chopped to pieces and fed to the dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread