And I said

I looked her right in the windows of her soul

And I said

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

@Mangareader I wouldn't say Yumigahama has been a coward, more of a dick really. Jose is strong but he wasn't afraid to fight him. Everyone knows Gaolong is strong and he volunteered to fight him first. He just doesn't want to give the Fangs the satisfaction of avenging Metsudo's honor, till he got baited anyway, but that's another thing you can't bait a coward that easy.

Dex-chan lover
kengan team : after the most biggest fighter julius , now is the time for the most smallest fighter Misha the bear , lol : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misha

Misasa gives me the same vibe as Adam of Valkyrie, if this fight is similar to Adam vs. Zeus, then Yumigahama will win (probably using the rules of the fight), but Misasa will kick the shit out of Yumigahama.

I really hope Misasa Wins and beats that annoying pussy up but i know the odds arent in his favor.
Feels like the story might want the traitor to fight Kanoh instead so they might make Misasa lose. And by the looks of this "special" match, i bet it's probably gonna be a technicality lost just like the rest of them.

Users who are viewing this thread