It’s actually sadder than I thought. So Tadano isn’t completely blind to romantic attraction, because he can notice one between two other people. But he’s still very dense when it comes to attraction to him.
Does he think that he doesn’t deserve romance? :(

Dex-chan lover
But the main question is, does Tadano actually know that Komi was talking about him?

Double-page supporter
lmao classic dense tadano xD
but NOT ANYMORE, "next chapter: tadano-kun and hitomi-chan" AHA FINALLY looks like we are getting this talk after all, they just made us wait for the good stuff lol
i'm really glad we switched back to the ski trip again from different POVs lol this ch was so wholesome: komi is adorable, ase is adorable, isagi-dad is adorable, even najimi was super cute and sweet here too i love this <3

@Rangtime Yo that's actually an interesting point there! I'm now gonna make that my headcanon concerning Tadano's denseness! That is very interesting!

Dex-chan lover
@RangTime
That's pretty much it. He's not dense but his last confession went so wrong it messed with his self confidence in romance. He's pondered the possibility of Komi liking him before but almost immediately shut it down because he doesn't think a girl could like him romantically.

Tadano is the best wingman someone can ask for, even when he doesn't know he's being a wingman.

Users who are viewing this thread