Thanks for the chapters! Looking forward to the first series finally being fully translated!

Fed-Kun's army
wow, i rarely read so many defeat flags in 1 filler chap. Why waste so much time for 1 timers?

Dex-chan lover
This battle will probably show the difference in Itagaki's thoughts on sumo then and now

[wow, i rarely read so many defeat flags in 1 filler chap. Why waste so much time for 1 timers?]

Legion_01 Can I ask you, please stop reading here?...Obviously you were triggered 4 chapters ago, what is coming is way, way waaaay worse....

I don't CARE about your opinions.

Dex-chan lover
@Legion_01 I think it'd be best if you stop reading the manga here and file it under "Dropped". You clearly are still upset at 30 year old racism and misinformation, which taints your enjoyment of the series. Do us all a favor and leave.

Holy shit that credits page and this typesetting is exactly like Wild Fang. Ichido back in action y'all

Dex-chan lover
(Baki Dou Part 2 prequel)

What is that on the title?
2018 series, lol?

lol this is just Ichido's 'translations' under a different name isn't it
oh well this has finally been translated in full elsewhere by someone else as of earlier today at least

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty hilarious how the sequels casually forget that sumo wrestlers already showed up and were wrecked.

Dex-chan lover
lol this is just Ichido's 'translations' under a different name isn't it
oh well this has finally been translated in full elsewhere by someone else as of earlier today at least

Is he the wild fang douchebag?

I'm happy if anyone's ripping off his shit, lol

Power Uploader
Looks like the new vol 25 26 are from Ichido Gaychan and 1-2 are from Raijin Comics but it's all good.I want the digital version of raijin saved me alot of work scanning them myself. Not that I want the Wildfang volumes that bad but yah leak his shiet. Serve him right . Lol.
Glad mangadex banned Gaychan for good!!

still wonder what he say about this Lmao.

@codetaku: I think he might be actually swiping the translations I mentioned before and rewording them very slightly lol (but still typeset in his 'trademark' style)

Power Uploader
@ShauniHirasawa: Raijin only released 37 chapters on their weekly magazines back then. It's into mid volume 5. Media Do did the whole 2nd series digitally. It's somewhere on google.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kireato

Actually in the Baki dou (2018) series focused around Sumo we see Kinryuuzan again. He is in chapter 18 and has lost a ton of weight after retiring, but he is there talking to tokugawa.

Users who are viewing this thread