Dex-chan lover
Jesus fucking Christ on a bike. The fighters here can survive some ridiculous stuff, but are you seriously still gonna tell me that he lived through that?

@garuru0007 It would be even less of a contest if this match was any indication.

Double-page supporter
Decent ending sequence that would have been really good if it hadn't been in the single worst fight in the series.

Them going gooey over Yumigahama's endless arsenal just because he can punch and kick is moronic. Yumigahama was a huge disappointment and Misasa remains the single most boring fighter in the series.

Double-page supporter
@spicypepperpasta

Lol, neither Yumigahama or Misasa showed anything nearly as impressive as Agito's sheer array of abilities he had by the end of KAT; evolution, Indestructible, and some of the best foresight in the series, plus better stats in every area than either of these two.

Yes! This is the peak of Omega's fights. Awesome from start to finish. Yumi never stood a chance because of his cockiness.

Power Uploader
What rest of life Misasa talking about? After those injuries he's not going to live more than 5 minutes at max, dislocated jaw, broken neck, vetical cut throught face, caved in face. Only unscratched part of head is occiput and I think it was hit with finishing blow against floor.
Not an impresive fight, I think this will be a disqualification for Kengan.

tbh kinda suck that yumi lose this fast, i was hoping something like yumi manage to ring-out misasa but got butchered anyway

Man. I love Monkegahama. I see it kilometer away that he's gonna lose to Misasa, but I think this is too much for him. I think this fight is too fast for two Fangs (I know, Monke was an ex-fang). I don't know how to describe my dissapointment, but I hope I'd get something exciting in the next match, to replace my hype on Monkegahama.

This is my first ever comment here. Thank you, Hokuto no Gun, for translating Kengan so far.

Double-page supporter
Dang

And he walked out from that barely injured. Misasa is the real beast

Thanks for this week's chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread