Aggregator gang
Hojou Tsukasa, the author of City Hunter !
I'm a fan, please shake my hand !

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This become something like Visual Novel general plot

Dude was having a hard life before his 'awakening' and his self-confidence is incredibly low because of it.

This is just a theory but his grandfather most likely gave most of his power to Yuuya and put a seal on the young Yuuya because something bad might really happen. The seal started to disappear when his grandfather die and became undone when he leveled up. Thus the status correction and the change on his body

On the novel a dead sage gave his magic circuit to Yuuya and probably Yuuya's grandfather did something like this to transfer his power to him

Dex-chan lover
I hope he will start being more confident soon. It's ok for his character to develop slowly, years of trauma aren't that easy to rid off after all, but he can't stay so depressed forever.

Dex-chan lover
Note this chapter has essentially nothing to do with isekai in it, directly at least.

Kinda interesting when you think about it

Just a note, on one of the pages in the cafeteria, I believe the word friend was misspelled. Otherwise good chapter thank you :)

Fed-Kun's army
500 yen seems honestly quite cheap for a meal, as from a Person from Northern Europe. It's around 4€ and if you get your fill from that, that's really good price.
Of course that is from the perspective of university student.

Users who are viewing this thread