Dex-chan lover
> My neighborhood whip the cats of "caught in the act of stealing" their food like what happened to that cat girl...

> simply satisfying chapter....
This is how it should be when a character was skilled, but has not magic power.
It was totally different feeling when compared to other isekai's MC on how they will handle such a case

Just fucking stab him. Hate this kind of bullshit. OH let me kill all your comrade and talk to you for 8 years and be stopped from my comrade saying it not A GOOD THING TO DO and then get distracted from something else then he got free and more shits happens. FUCKING PREDICTED THIS SHIT THE MOMENT I SAW THAT KIND OF FUCKING CHARACTER. IF HE ISNT DEAD FROM THE NEXT CHAPTER ILL JUST STOP READING THIS FUCKING MANGA

Holy shit this is retarded. You know this prince guy is super classist, self-absorbed and has 0 scruples to the point of being more than willing to have a girls' brain destroyed for his amusement and so he can get his dick wet with that specific unwilling girl...

And you let the man live after killing one of his attendants, injuring another, AND injuring him, while you have him at your mercy?

Protag kun and dumb lady deserve everything thats gonna be happening to them.

so you kill a party member of the prince and shoot the prince himself. you know the prince that just tried to rape your friend and wanted to put a worm inside of her head that would have turned her into a mindless horny whore. Then you just walk away leaving the prince of the country, son of the king alive. I mean its not like this is the second time he tried to rape her. o wait it is, the first time he beat the fuck out of you.

Aggregator gang
I'm usually not on the "Why doesn't the MC just kill everyone?" team but here sparing them makes no sense at all. It's incredibly stupid and with no merits at all.

Dex-chan lover
Really, really, really dumb to spare them. No merits AT ALL, it just leaves the prince to come back with even greater force and come down on him like a sack of bricks.

213dadc2868fa361f98d186ae71e44be.gif

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit you people are whiny. She wanted to spare the prince and he complied.

Will said prince learn nothing and try to do something stupid in the future? Absolutely, and that time she won't be there to stop the MC.

*edit*
THAT was enough to get this comment moderated? Wow you people have thin skin!

Hi if you want to read a manga that kill this kinds of retards after a few words (i dont care) (shut up) () read the shield hero side story. The main character is but spear hero.... but he kills all those annoying shits like (ok done...)

Dex-chan lover
You got to be fucking kidding me! Kill the bitch! They'll just come after you later, sparing pisses me off!

I really love the concept and setting of this manga, and up to this point was really fucking with the main character, who seemingly was a good mix of smart, levelheaded and rational. I'm giving this one more chapter and if the prince isn't dead, im gonna just drop this. shame because the manga actually has great art.

Dex-chan lover
super glad that everybody is mad at the stupidity of this chapter.
why just why should he not kill them??
(author lets make the MC look badass defeating the prince attendants, and then not killing him, because...??)

well the mage is probably okay, as we saw those adventurers not die at the start of the series (he also didn't kill kitty lady)

Users who are viewing this thread