There's still some time left even if he said the test is over hmmmmm backstabbing shenanigans next chapter?

Dex-chan lover
The Webnovel summed it up in a couple of sentences. This gave us the real fight.

Thank you, so much!

for those who want to know (just enough spoiler):
There is a being called The Shadow Monarch. He is the person who told the architect to create the system to choose his successor. That successor is the MC. About why Shadow Monarch does that, that's too much spoiler at this point.

NICE!!!!! Thats what we like to see. I guess now we'll know what the entire Monarch shebang is. I wish he trampled over the subarashii guy as well.

Supporter
Look, combats being so epic and well drawn, if this ever gets animated, I fer it'll be 10 times worse.

Fed-Kun's army
is it really over tho??? but damn OUR MC IS TOO COOL, YEAH THAT WAS A LOT OF ASS KICKING man i love the art so much, it's so dynamic??? beautiful job depicting action scenes. just [chef's kiss]

thank you for the update!

¡Finally!, ¡after so many dozens of chapters he gets hurt even if it was once and was not an unuarded hit! Now to wait for one hundred chapters to see he struggling or losing like when he fought Igris.

ch 127 last panel: "i lost. the test is over." *time: 2:11*

ch 128 first panel: "BUT...." 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread