Dex-chan lover
I swear if this fight end up with neither of them dead....

Dex-chan lover
Kazuo & Ohma, the Kengan & the Asura, hence Kengan Asura. This time, i believed Koga is the Kengan (with his same eye power like Kazuo and all) while Ryuki is confirmed as Omega, thus KENGAN OMEGA

Dex-chan lover
Naidan is truly expecting that there is a high probability he won't leave that ring alive.

"He's Omega! The Kengan Omega we've been searching for all this time!"

i really hate it when the face guy has 10x HP compared to the heel guy
well at least this isn't as bad as Luffy vs Katakuri BS

Dex-chan lover
"He's down, step away from him!" I thought this was supposed to be MMA, not boxing. Shouldn't the ref only call it when one fighter can't continue?

On another note, I've seen things like that "mail piercer" in anime here and there, and I've always assumed it's just anime magic. Can't really find anything about it with a search, either. Is anyone more knowledgeable than me able to confirm or deny if there's any reality to such techniques?

@swift

“Mail piercer” is just a general term for something that breaks through “armor” or “defense”. There’s no real “technique” by that name.

There are several daggers, spears, and swords referred to as “mail piercers” because their design was based on the sole purpose of being able to penetrate chainmail through thrusts.

Maybe having someone other than a flimsy little girl be the referee would be a good plan if you actually want the "rules" to be uphold, but i'm guessing that's not really what Purgatory wants in any case.

@Bonticimmy

Ryuki hasnt really taken much damage. It’s been shown that most of these martial artists can disperse the damage of most attacks to where they don’t do all that much to them over all.

So far naiden hasn’t been trying that hard either with the intent of getting ryuki to kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread