Dex-chan lover
The translation may not be up to the standards you are used to, but it's not that hard to piece together what's going on.

Thanks for the effort!

Dex-chan lover
Really hated the new teacher dude but now he doesn't look that bad. He better stop getting in their way

Good-good, a distant relative of Moon-moon. Thanks for the translation though :)

Aggregator gang
The other teacher is just being realistic. He's not wrong however there was probably a better way of handling things. I don't think he deserves the hate he is getting tbh.

Well that takes off the hate for the other teacher... A little? And a little note to the translator, it's best if you would've just capslocked it. Thanks though been waiting for a month for this

*my english is just good enough to survive*

laughing my ass out of that ending remark.

Although, a bit rough around the edges, you did great with the translation and still got the point across!

Thanks, translator. I was a little rough, but I could read it. Your Indonesian is way better than mine.

Dex-chan lover
Translation wise, it is actually more or less fine in terms of word choice. The grammar is the only issue, which can be challenging. However this still flowed pretty well enough for a rough translation. Definitely not the worst I have seen by a long shot.

Honestly, an english speaking proofreader could likely fix this and it would be more or less fine since all of the important words are there.

Users who are viewing this thread