Thank you for your translation !
There's a lot to improve, but doing translations is a great way to improve, so keep doing it king !

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the effort, but having such a bad translation on a chapter we've all been anticipating for this long with this many emotional payoffs is a war crime

bro all these people complaining about the shitty translations is ungrateful. I thank you for your effort, the translation was good enough so that i could still get most of the story out.

I appreciate the effort but the quality is really bad with so many basic errors. Hope the previous group will catch up soon.

My appreciation. Especially since you translating from a different language.

It's the effort that counts.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the effort mate. Don't be discouraged. Keep practicing and produce better stuff in the future!

Honestly, the first half wasn't terrible. Some wierd grammar and couple dropped words, but not unreadable, and easily fixed with a half decent proofreader. The second half turned into a shitshow however. Using u instead of you, and just all sorts of nigh unreadable grammar like you just stopped trying.

@janack
Well it's true you don't pay for this.
Also you said "and if you don't like the translation you can just, you know, not read it" how the hell we can know it's bad if we not read it?

ha ha, you were not joking about bad English.

I'm not sure how much it'll help but you should try one of those free online grammar checker tools. They can be a significant resource when learning English.

So that's why there is some weird grammar, I thought that's just me, but still easy to understand, good work. As a non-English speaker myself, I think you will have decent English just by rolling around on the internet. Your speaking still will be shit though.

Users who are viewing this thread