Chapters getting shorter, popularity is rising. Kinda cliché, huh?

i hate manga like this but i enjoy them a lot it goes like this
a character joins the thing that hunts down things that is basically him examples like jujutsu kaisen where itadori got a curse living in him. blue exorcist where rin is the son of satan he literally joins the thing that kills his kind and think of his father as the worst thing that exists and gets hunted by everyone.
i find these types of story interesting but I hate them because they all goes like this. in the beginning everyone in their team hate him except for 1 then he proves that he isnt a bad guy by doing something good then every one says sorry and the mc doesn't do shit to the people that almost tried to kill him over 100 times seems familiar? thats what happened in blue exorcist look at the dude from the shrine.

Fed-Kun's army
@quitelot88 About 20 pages a chapter is pretty normal for Shounen. It also releases weekly, so even if it's 20ish pages a week you're still getting about 80ish a month. I genuinely don't think there's anything to complain about, a lot of manga do 20-30 page chapters bi weekly, sometimes monthly, and sometimes even bi-monthly. It's a lot of work to write and draw, even with a good staff.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Typical problem around chapter 20s. This is usually the point when the toll of serialising is starting to impact the mangaka.
Don't be too harsh guys.

Contributor
>inb4 he just pulls a henshin in front of him and their unit becomes what the police were for Kuuga.

Dex-chan lover
@sweatyman123
Ah i see what u mean. Prejudice trope huh, a lot of manga indeed use this kind of setting. Heck even popular ones like Naruto or SnK is using this stuff too. Unlike isekai trope that overly used by authors nowadays, it's still not much registered as a theme currently.
Well in the end, it depends on the execution i guess. As long as the story deliver it well then i suppose the readers won't complain and in fact, might boast the popularity of the series instead

UM THIS MANGA IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE ONLY SERIES I ACTUALLY APPROVE OF. THIS SERIES NEEDS MORE LOVE

Users who are viewing this thread