Thanks for the chapters!! This seems like a chance to sac more offerings to Malphas, thanks furries.

@Vengeance22
It's a lot of content in one chapter, so either mangadex has a hard time processing it. I had to refresh the page a few times to get the chapter to stop getting errors, but otherwise I got the pages to show nicely. Your device is probably too slow to get all of the pages to load at once, or your browser is bad. Either way it's not the translators fault.

MangaDex has high traffic making making it slow for lower end devices that don't have much memory. For these long chapters with fewer pages it might be best just to go to a less memory punishing site.

Tite change.
Skeleton soldier couldn't protect shitOP skeleton soldier couldn't protect shit
Code:
 (new)[/b][/i]

These pages... Feels like they are over 4k resolution and over 8mb each...
Takes a long time to load and rather slow when scrolling down

Dex-chan lover
About time mc started treating everything as a walking pile of xp.

Also, why not put on some armor?

Lastly, these chapters would have benefited a lot if they were webp, when will mangadex finally add it?

@Talh

I'm doubting he lost that ability primarily because of Gilles de Rai and how he hasn't relayed the message to her yet even though she's probably dead in this round.

Double-page supporter
@monoreposo
Comment change.
tite change.title change. (new)

Sorry, I just had to comment on that part of your comment.
Hopefully you are not angry.
😁

Thanks again for this load of chapters! Was surprised when i clicked this chapter thinking was 111.

It was too obvious the cargo was a trap, although i thougth the Trans Man would appear.....either way, knowing that to clear this arc Rubia must become Lord again (and also Rena been dead now, also Guiles) i expect another Reincarnation....

Also, if challenging the Wizard Tower is like facing the World then i suspect that at some point soon with this offering plan Skeleton will meet the requirements for the object to opose the world we saw during the dessert chapters and maybe with that he will be able to challenge the tower.

Didnt expect this manwha be so good, i hope nothing bad happen to the author and then it get cancelled or rushed (like other manwhas i have read)...

3am

might as well go swordman now that he lost his armor , also i feel like its a bad idea to do all those sacrifices

Users who are viewing this thread