Fed-Kun's army
I love this dumb chicken and his schemes xD

Thank you Doot Squad!

Aggregator gang
Corruption well done. I can easily imagine him becoming a demon Lord by the time he saves Rubia

Hope that favour get's carried over. Or he turns that assassination of the "Emperor" into a sacrifice next cycle.

Group Leader
@YueYukii This manhwa is based off a light novel. As far as I know the story has been completed and is just coming out in manhwa form, so no sudden death quality drops here!

@Alamut @MezMez @Yuwenn Sorry for the @ spam, but it bears repeating that 90% of the hard work that went into these chapters was from omfganimal. This binge drop was his first time scanlating, and he did almost everything! I just came on board for some proofreading to help the translation flow better, and doing a handful of redraws. That's it. So, as much as I appreciate the love, please don't give me all the credit! 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Man Rena dies too much, i know there will be a reset but it always sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Skelly boi´s Traning montage is sponsored by Doot squad.
Now with 100 % fewer females.

@relic626

if you ask me its part of the charm.
time travel do-overs are really interesting when done right, at least to me.

Dex-chan lover
Purple window ? Nice touch.
Well, Rena better come back somehow. Also I hope he will finally get a better armor

I wanna say Thanks for this massive release of this amazing manhwa, Thank you guys, thank you so much for your hard work here
hqdefault.jpg

Supporter
Dootsquad!!! You mad lads! Wow. What a powerful force. What a force to be reckoned with. Wow. All I can say from the bottom of my weeb heart is arigatou gozaimasu keep doing what youre doing

Dex-chan lover
Damnit, Isaac's realllllly grown on me lol
Hopefully in the next life, Skelly-bro still takes him as a companion

Users who are viewing this thread