ugh, fortunately i read this at my phone, so i can still tolerate it

Supporter
only issue I have is the image size. other than that, good job, no worse than LHT. Granted, I won't give someone shit for the font they use unless it's actually something unreadable.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading this chapter. It's the only way to get LHT to continue translating this series so somebody had to do it.

Dex-chan lover
@Thelonewolf

The translation was pretty good, and someone has linked you to a site where you can get higher-quality images. All that's left is improving the typesetting. Thanks for picking this up and stay committed to improving.

FINALLY, AFTER 10,000 YEARS it's been RELEASE
TIME TO READ IT,

ALPHA! A TEAM OF PIRATES HAS BEGUN READING A TRANSLATED MANGA, QUICK FIND TEENAGERS WITH ATTITUDES

But Seriously, thanks, even though the trans is bad, at least someone is willing to translate it

My eyes....

@kenryu047
early volume 3 (3rd arc), maybe near the 10th chapter, just open a chapter then search for the first mention of slave. that's wn though, not the LN.

Thanks for the chapter!

Now my gripe w/ the story: why are MC's so hypocritical? "Slavery is bad!" immediately followed by either "I'd like your entire stock please!" or "your finest female specimen, with large bazonkas and fluffy animal eaers!"

Dex-chan lover
Me trying to read this on a 4k monitor
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Its been 82 years, the quality I dont mind, at last a new chapter is here!

@Macrendil not a hypocritical, he just want a able bodied worker (and maybe in the future will become his citizen), fast.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter... but the pages are too small... at least the last page is normal...

Users who are viewing this thread