Supporter
I'd like to resolve this with a polyamorous relationship where Soga and Matsuri are just the pair with their name on the registry, but I realize that's not likely.

It's rare to have a rival character so fun and involved as a romance option. Very good! Here's hopeing for polyamory!

Dex-chan lover
Why did you still think she’s a boy, Suzu?! Just accept the fact and embrace the yuri route!

Ninokuru was already my favourite character and now i see this runs in the family, because his dad immediately shot up to Top 2 too XD

I can't believe i'm actually saying this but i'm hoping for Matsuri/Ninokuru, they are so funny when together (Suzu is cute but very bland in everything else...and her decision-making is straight up moronic).

Also.....Matsuri......you are a ninja that specializes in WIND techniques FFS! Just create a strong gust of wind in that room and the wine WILL spill no matter how skilled the Dad his! 😑

I though a relationship like this " Ninokuru -> Suzu <- Matsuri " not like this Ninokuru -> Matsuri <- Suzu but okay for a solution just hook 3 of you and become polyamory.... and everyone will happy 🤩

believe it or not, the purest character in this manga is matsuri so yeah she will become the main heroine lmao

Dex-chan lover
Hah, with the last chapter and especially this one, Ayakashi Triangle is firmly entering cheesy genderbender manga territory.

Wait, is the "triangle" of Ayakashi Triangle from "love triangle"?? Ninokuru -> Suzu, Suzu -> Matsuri, Matsuri -> Suzu, but Matsuri keeps unconsciously seducing Ninokuru?? So that's actually supposed to be the main plot of the series? I'm probably the last one to realize this.

Everyone calling Matsuri a “she” is getting it wrong, obviously he still identifies as a “he” but doesn’t mention it outside of those who know his situation as to avoid confusion and other things.
But Matsuri still definitely has a female body.

Dex-chan lover
this is a good fun development. ninokuru is nice and his dad is based

Dex-chan lover
I love the yandere frame. Meanacing effects, performing spirit magic and strangling the cat to complete the image. Just brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread